Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Lucas's arm weighed heavily on top of my own while he was spooning me from behind.

"Get off," I mumbled, shoving him gently off to the side of the bed.

Lucas faced up to the ceiling, spreading his arms out wide while his eyes were still shut. "Shush, let me sleep in peace."

I rolled my eyes while picking up my ruffled blue pillow behind my head. Without thinking twice, I smacked him directly in the face.

Lucas clenched his jaw at the same moment his eyes opened. Before I even had enough time to run away from him, he zipped me under his hard chest, supporting himself up by just his left hand.

"Come on Princess, you should know better than to do that," Lucas smirked darkly, ignoring my shocked gaze.

"Get off of me Lucas," I growled out, shoving his chest farther away from me, but barely moved him an inch.

Instead, he grabs both of my hands, and locked them together above my head with only one hand.

"You do realize I can make you fly across my room without even blinking an eye?" I reminded him, and he smirked.

"Go ahead. While I won't receive a scratch, your furniture will be destroyed."

"Fuck you."

"You wish, Princess."

Narrowing my eyes, I squinted, and his body flew off of my bed.

"Fuck you," Lucas groaned from the ground.

"You wish, Lucas."

After mumbling several curse words, Lucas hopped off from the floor and headed to the bathroom first, while I, smirked in victory.

After Lucas got his slow ass out of the bathroom, I rushed inside, brushing my teeth and hair.

Once I've exited my washroom, I found Lucas sitting by the edge of my bed, fully closed with dark washed jeans and a white shirt.

"Go in the bathroom," I demanded, pointing in the direction.

Lucas pouted, ready to ask why, but stopped when he saw my impatient expression.

Sighing, he stood up and stomped his way to the bathroom before locking himself inside.

In less than five minutes, I was dressed in dark washed jeans, and a maroon, spaghetti strap, loose tank top.

Right as I was slipping into my black Puma socks, Lucas banged on the bathroom door. "Can I come in now? I'm so bored," he whined.

"Yeah, yeah. Come in," I said.

Lucas swung open the door, revealing his cute little pout. "I was in there forever."

"Oh shush, you were in there for less than five minutes," I retorted just before grabbing my cell phone from my vanity.

"Whatever," Lucas mumbled under his breath as we both left my bedroom.

"Your bag's downstairs r—" I began to ask, but got interrupted from the sound of another door opening.

"Emma, who are you talking to—Lucas?" My father, Alex, stood frozen in front of his bedroom door as his wide eyes met Lucas's cool ones, who was not even bothering to care about my dad seeing him this early in the morning.

Before I was able to explain the situation to him, Alex's expression morphed from shocked to complete anger.

In a matter of seconds, Alex pressed Lucas against the far wall beside the hall bathroom with his right hand lodged onto his throat.