Chapter 44

Chapter 44

I sighed with acceptance into the kiss, as if my body was waiting for his lips to meet mine.

My hands cupped the back of his neck, bringing him closer to my mouth just as he bit my lower lip.

A gasp left me and he pressed his knees between my legs. Without wanting him to move away from me any further, I hiked my legs up so they were now wrapped around his waist, bringing us closer together.

My heat covered his, and I felt him harden under me as a low groan left him. "Emma," he hissed, removing his lips from mine.

Before I could protest from the lack of connection between us, he latched his lips onto my neck, and a low moan left me as he slowly began to suck on one spot.

"Lucas," I moaned when he moved away, and I opened my eyes to see his icy blue eyes covered with lust.

I could only imagine I looked the same.

Before I could bring him closer to me, he cut the distance between us before his lips crashed to my own.

Lucas rose his hand under my shirt and began to massage my waist, which caused me to moan once more just before his tongue slowly moved passed my parted lips.

Both of his hands gripped my waist before bringing my upper body closer to him as he massaged my tongue with his own.

Before I could enjoy the sensation of how passionate his kisses were, another voice joined us outside.

"You know, the thing about the new doorbell? It's a camera," a static voice said by the front door, and from shock, I unintentionally loosened my hold on Lucas' waist before falling on my butt.

Lucas stepped in front of me, as if he was guarding me from the camera by the front door.

"Jason?" Lucas asked with a hard voice, and Jason chuckled.

"Yeah. My phone rang with a notification that someone was in front of my house a while ago. I thought you guys were talking and let you be... but after a few minutes, a guy gets worried," he admitted, and Lucas' shoulders sagged slightly.

Slowly, I got up from my spot as I rubbed my lips. "Don't worry, I'll delete the footage from our history so my parent's don't see," Jason clarified, and we both nodded before he said his final goodbye.

Lucas slowly turned around, facing me with a blank expression. "Are you gonna stay?" I asked warily, and he sighed before shaking his head.

"No," he began. "I need to go home anyways."

"Okay," I bit my lower lip. "Bye, Luke."

He cracked a smile. "Bye, Hope."

Lucas moved around me and walked down the few steps before heading to his car. I didn't move from my spot until he was driving safety down the street.

When I got inside Jason's house, he was standing arms crossed with a smirk on his lips.

It was only a few seconds before he started laughing.

"Oh, shut up," I grumbled before taking the same spot I sat in before.

"Wake up fat ass," Jason shouted, flying in mid air to land on top of me.

But little did he know my alarm rang silently next to me before, and I turned it off, anxiously waiting for him to jump me.

He didn't know what came next.

Before he landed on top of me, I threw him on the bed, and may or may not have accidentally kneed his stomach.