Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Anthony turned around while my wide eyes watched his movements.

Before he could step foot passed the library doors, I stood up. "Wait!"

He froze, but his men still continued on walking forward. Anthony turned around slowly with his eyebrows raised. "Please, leave them alone," I begged.

Which took a lot in me to do.

"Oh Emma, you know I can't do that," he tsked, and my heart dropped to my chest while I watched him turn around to exit the silent room.

Quickly, I ran so I was in front of him, blocking his exit. "Anthony, please," I pleaded, but he did nothing but shake his head.

"Finn," he shouted with an authoritarian tone.

Suddenly, I felt a strong presence behind me, but I chose to keep my eyes on Anthony.

"Take Emma to her bedroom, and keep her in there," Anthony demanded, and suddenly, Finn's strong arms wrapped themselves around me before lifting me up off of my feet.

"No!" I shouted, squirming in his hold.

Anthony smirked and moved passed me, while Finn tried to control me.

Without thinking twice, I twisted my head to the side and bit into Finn's bicep as hard as I could, however, he only growled before tightening his hold.

My jaw clenched before I moved my body so my chest was pressed against his.

Our breaths were mingled together, and Finn seemed to loosen his hold on me before I went for my plan of action.

I kneed him in the balls with no remorse, and finally, he let go of me before dropping to his knees.

"Fuck," he cussed repeatedly, while I ran passed him and other hunters before finding Anthony leaving the house through the secret doorway.

"Please don't do anything to them!" I shouted, and my heart began to ache in my chest when the sound of the door echoed shut.

Suddenly, my feet were swept off the floor, and was suddenly faced with someones ass.

What the hell?

Noticing that I was currently thrown over someones shoulder, I tried to move away when suddenly they tightened their hold on my thighs.

"If you want to fall flat on your face on the stairs, go right ahead. But boss wants you in your room. So you're going to be in your room," he clenched out, and my jaw clenched as I watched him walk up the stairs.

And I used to think he was nice.

After a few moments passed, Finn had dropped me off on my bed before turning around and leaving my bedroom, followed by a click from the door.

I jumped off the bed right when the door was closed and placed my hand on my doorknob, trying to open it, but failing miserably.

Fuck.

I try tapping into telekinesis, although I know the cuffs on my wrists are preventing me from doing so.

After a few moments passed and nothing happened, I knew I wasn't strong enough to surpass the metal controlling my powers.

I grudgingly sat on the ledge of the bed, dropping my head in my hands.

The fear of Anthony doing something to Jason and Lucas made be feel several different emotions at once. Anger, sadness, determined.

Fear.

Suddenly, the sound of the door rattling caught my attention, and I quickly sat up, watching Fay enter with a soft expression.