Chapter Twelve

-Joaquin-

I was enjoying my night with Cess when Mitch called to take her home. When I bade goodbye, I can see she was somewhat disappointed. Sa ngayon, Mitch comes first. The last time I chose love before my family, it was not what I had expected. I can't let that happen. I want Cess but I can't fall for her. Yet.

I want to know more about her so I had her checked. Her basic information and family background was provided by a reliable source. She's just a few blocks away from us but I never saw her. Well malaki kasi ang Richesville with 3 phases at nasa Phase 3 sila while sa Phase 1 kami as the first settlers ng exclusive subdivision. What I knew amazed me. A scholar, a multi-awarded singer and she's not a socialite. Sweet sixteen and turning 17 next week. She tags along with San Miguel to sing for a fee. Poverty is not a problem when you are determined in life. Too bad she doesn't have a cellphone yet but I can remedy that.

Balak ko pumunta ng mall mamaya to personally buy her a phone. I also had prepared to send her a coupon given by a famous fashion designer and boutique owner Pia Mendoza. Tinawagan ko siya kanina at nacurious kung sino na naman ang pinopormahan ko. I've dated several women but I don't do second dates. This one is different.

To keep myself busy, I decided to take a swim. Pumunta ako sa pool to swim a few laps. I was about to do some more when our maid called me.

"Ser, may nagpapabigay po sa inyo."
Inabot niya sa akin ang jacket ko

"Who is it from?" I asked.

"Francesca po daw, Ser."

Napalingon ako sa gate and saw her. Nagtaka ako bakit pa niya dinala dito. I saw her smile and waved at me but I ignored her. We can't be seen together and no one should know about us. Yet. Pumasok ako sa loob at sumunod ang maid. Ibinigay ko sa kanya ang isang sobre.

Dumungaw ako sa bintana and saw she was somewhat pissed. I better make it up to her later.

"Yaya, is everything prepared for later?" Of course I have an accomplice.

"Oo iho. Enjoy mamaya." Nagwink pa sa akin. She has been my nanny since time immemorial. More like a mother to me than Juliana Da Silva my stepmother. She never approved anyone unless it is within her social circles. My real mother died of breast cancer when I was young so Yaya was the one who took care of me.

As I was about to take a shower, my phone rang.

"Hoy Joaquin Da Silva! Are you dating a minor?! Are out of your mind?!! Sigaw sa akin ni Pia na I had to take the phone away from my ear.

"Pia, would you stop shouting and calm down?" She is so overacting sometimes.

"Anong calm down2x ka jan?! My gosh! You never learn do you? Do I need to remind you?" Galit niyang sagot.

"No need. I'll be good, I promise."

"You better be Da Silva. She' seems a sweet and beautiful girl. Cge I gotta go na. You'll like her transformation later. You owe me big time mister!" She said and hung up.

Pia and I were classmates then became close friends. She's my only female friend cause I can trust her and she's not one of those dumb bimbos. The only problem is masyadong pakialamera but she always give in to help me.

I smiled and wondered how my little goddess will look like. I never felt this excited since the incident.