Chapter Fifty Five

-Joaquin-

Maybe coming back here was a waste of my time. I shouldn't have left London just to be hurt again.

I can't believe that all this time she was just fooling around with me.

I was about to go to the parking area when I heard her voice at the stage.

"Actually this song is dedicated to my special someone. Mr. Joaquin Da Silva, I know you are there and this song is for you."

I went back inside as she started singing "If ever your in my arms again" and as usual I was mesmerized how beautiful she is when she sings to me.

My siren is beckoning for me. As I absorbed the lyrics, I realized that she was asking a second chance to be in her arms again.

I was walking slowly to her and people moved aside so I can get to her.

If ever you're in my arms again

This time I'll love you much better

If ever you're in my arms again

This time I'll hold you forever

This time we'll never end, never end

I went in front of the stage and held out my hand. She placed her hand on mine and I tugged her to go down.

The best of romances

Deserve second chances

I'll get to you somehow

'Cause I promise now

I didn't let her finish the song as I pulled he into my arms and kissed her fiercly.

We heads gasps, shouts of encouragement, and applause. I left her lips only to catch our breaths.

"Joaquin, I know you thought that JC and I are back together but it's not. It is you that I love and will love still." She held out the ring that I gave her. I went down on one knee and held her hand.

"Maybe this is the right time to ask you again. I love you so much babe and I am glad I came back. I will ask you again, will you spend your life with me?"

"Yes. If not forever then for eternity."

I felt teary eyed as she said those words. I stood up and kissed her again.

News from Sarah The Scuttlebutt

Get your daily dose of gossip here at Ace Academy.

This is your Reunion Special! We got some juicy news from our former Golden Couple!

True love has a habit of coming back as they say. Years or distance may separate lovers but once love is true, it will always lead back to you.

We were so thrilled to know that finally our fromer Acean's Songbird and Elusive Bachelor has finally tied the knot! Yes, Francesca Morales and Joaquin Da Silva are now married. It became the wedding of the year here at Sta. Ana! Below is the photo of the bride singing "Runaway" by Corrs while she walks the aisle. We got teary eyed as it was very romantic serenading your future husband!

Maybe you are all wondering what happened to our former High School MVP who was the other contender of Miss Morales's heart. He is now dating the newest dance troupe trainer of Ace Academy which is Priscilla Guevarra. The two were seen together at the wedding and we definitely hear wedding bells will ring soon!

Till our next reunion special! Xoxox!

Epilogue

-Cess-

Ang hirap magbuntis kahit this is our second child na. I am happy na it's a girl this time kasi ang hirap mag-alaga ng batang lalaki na sobrang kulit.

"Joaquin Junior! Come sit beside mommy."

"Babe, don't stress yourself okay? Aqui come here."

We are at the JC and Priscilla's new house at Richesville. They had a beautiful garden where we are now at it is the birthday of their son, Jared Paolo.

I looked around and was thankful that all of us found happiness amidst all the trials we have gone through. I saw Sam and Leo talking and laughing with Nick's wife. Yes he finally got himself hitched. I saw Samoel, Jared and Aqui running around again. Ang kukulit na mga bata talaga. I patted my stomach and I smiled at Joaquin.

"How is our little princess?" He asked as he holds my big tummy and he felt a kick.

"She's okay daw Daddy." I said and felt her move inside me. Joaquin wanted to have another child after Aqui and I said I wanted him to grow before we have another. Mahirap maging mother sa iisa pa lang kaya halos 6 years ang age gap.

"Hello Tita Cess!" I saw Kace waving at me and sat beside me. She is now 15 years old. She is tall and beautiful pero parang brusko maglakad kaya minsan napagkakamalang tomboy.

"I have been wanting to tell you na magkikita na kami ng dreamboy ko next week!"

"Talaga? Paano mo nalaman na magkikita kayo next week?" She had been updating me about this boy she was dreaming for years that her Mamu predicted.

"Oo tita! He said the time and place that we will meet! Finally, after 8 years ay makikilala ko na si Chase Scott!" She squealed.

The End.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes, the next book will be Chasing Dreams na! I will try to write A Kiss of Fate as well para malaman ninyo ang history ng pamilyang Guevarra.

Thank you so much sa lahat nagsubaybay sa love story ni Joaquin at Cess.

I hope patuloy ninyong subaybayan ang mga stories ko. I will make a better story promise!

THANKS ULIT! :-)