Chapter Thirty One

-Joaquin-

Da Silva? Bankrupt? I have to investigate regarding this. It is unlikely that I have no idea about the status of our company. I am currently traveling back to Puerto Princesa and I still don't have coverage. I missed her competition, her prom and if I don't get there in time, I might miss Valentines day as well.

I was about to take a nap when I heard several message alerts.

From: @}-----

Hey you didn't show up on my competition like you promised. :-(

----------

From: @}-----

Is this your way of saying goodbye? :-(

----------

From: @}-----

If you don't reply, I will not bother you again.

----------
From: @}-----

Maybe I should just let you go.

I was about to reply when I received another text.

From: Pia

Hey Da Silva! Cess is so pissed that you didn't attend her competition!!!

-----------

From: Pia

Where the hell are you?! Cess has been bugging me about you for days now! I called you like 100x times! Call me when you get this!!!

It's funny how she texts like she is shouting at me. As I was about to compose a message, another text came in.

From: Michaela

Hi kuya! I feel so sad today coz I did not win the JS Prom queen. Cess and JC won the titles and they seem to become a couple due to your absence. C u soon brother dear!

I typed a message of apology to Cess and to meet me at our secret place. I hit send and...

Message Sending Failed.

My phone went dead. Dammit! I need to get back soon. Who will I face first? Our business or Cess?

-Cess-

I am really enjoying my first prom and didn't expect na mananalo ako. After our first dance, niyaya ako ni JC sa garden malapit sa ballroom at bigla niya akong niyakap.

"Uhm...JC..." Kakalas na sana ako sa yakap niya nang hinigpitan pa niya.

"I don't know where to start pero please hear me out. Matagal ko na ito tinatago, Cess."

Lub dub lub dub lub dub

"Ang anong tinatago, JC?" Kinakabahan ako at may butterflies na sa stomach ko.

"I'm in love with you, Cess. I'm sorry that I fell in love with you but I can't help it. I don't want to be just your friend. I want to be everything you ever wanted."

"JC..."

"Alam ko iba ang laman ng puso mo pero please give me a chance to show you how much I love you." Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at nakatitig sa akin.

Naalala ko ang mga sinabi ni tatay at Tita Stella. Paano na si Joaquin?

"Oo." Nasabi ko bigla at niyakap niya ako ulit.

"Yahoo! She said yes!" Sigaw ni JC at nagsi labasan ang mga ka-teammates niya na kanina pa pala nakikinig.

"Daig mo pa ang sinagot sa wedding proposal ah!" Biro ni Leo.

"You don't know happy you made me feel today princess."

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Hinalikan ako sa pisngi ni JC and my heart skipped a beat.

Sabi nila "Absence makes the heart go fonder" pero parang "Absence makes the heart go wander."

Mega Breaking News from Sarah The Scuttlebutt

Get your daily dose of gossip here at Ace Academy.

A love lost...a love found.

We have a new couple of the year.... Drumroll please... And they are none other than Juan Carlos San Miguel and Francesca Morales.

Recently the two were crowned as JS Prom King and Queen! Theme was about famous movie couples and the two were dressed as Zorro and Elena of the Mask of Zorro. They looked so sweet and adorable! See photo below.

We have been informed by our reliable source that Mr. San Miguel has confessed his feelings to his long time bestfriend Miss Morales. Isn't that romantic? Our sources said that Miss Morales consented to be courted by Mr. San Miguel. Could this be a start of a romance for the two?

What about Joaquin Da Silva? We snooped around the college department and found out that he has not attended class for several days now. Is it over between them? Or will he comeback and sweep her off her feet again?

Who are you rooting for my dear fellow Aceans? The MVP or the Elusive Bachelor?

Until then! Xoxoxo!