Chapter Forty Nine

-JC-

"Did? Uhm... Did you and I?" I never felt more nervous and embarassed in my whole life.

"Whatya think?" She smiled and bit her lips.

"Hell no. How come I did not remember anything?" I gulped.

"What is there to remember when nothing happened?!"

"Nothing happened? Why am I nearly naked then and you are wearing that flimsy thing?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Why would I take advantage of a drunk hunky guy? I wouldn't enjoy it at all!" She is so blunt and straightforward.

"This is my guestroom and I sleep on my nightgown. I need to get your clothes off since you've puked on them, okay? Although I did enjoy the process except the puking part. Ewww."

"How did you find me? The last time we met was like four years ago."

"You called me."

"No, I did not. I dialed Princess."

"Priscilla."

"Oh that's why there were 2 PR's last night."

"Remember what I said four years ago?"

"That I was just your sembreak fling?"

"Not that you dummy! The time you will call me will be the day you finally moved on. You're ready to let Cess go."

"Maybe I already moved on without me knowing it."

"So why did it take you so long?"

"It doesn't matter, you're here now." I grabbed her waist and kissed her senseless.

-Cess-

Nakatulala lang ako sa may isang sulok sa garden.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Napalingon ako at nakita si Joaquin.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"I'd like to take you on a trip down to memory lane."

"Trip down to memory lane?"

"Come I'll show you." He grabbed my hand and went to his car.

"Where are we going?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"To the place where we first met." He smiled and drove away.

Nakarating kami sa may clubhouse kung saan dinadaos ang mga events ng mga taga-Richesville.

"You were 16 then when we first met. You sang "It Might Be You" and you went here after that then I followed you here."

"Dito sa bridge na ito tayo unang nagkakilala?"

"Yes and you reminded me of a siren. You beckoned me with your voice."

"Hindi... Hindi na ako makakanta ngayon." Naluluhang sabi ko at he squeezed my hand.

"It'll come back eventually. Come, let's visit our secret meeting place." Dinala niya ako sa may tagong part ng garden at binuksan ay isang maliit na door.

"Wow ang ganda! Bakit hindi ko alam may ganito dito?"

"Exactly the same thing you said like 6 years ago." He said and I smiled.

"Lagi ba tayo dito noon?"

"Yes, this is where we had our first date, your first birthday celebration with me, the day you became my girlfriend, your very first kiss and lastly, the day I proposed to you." Naalala ko yung flashback noong sinuot ko yung singsing.