Chapter Forty Six

Present day at the Sta. Ana Medical Center...

He is here and Joaquin Da Silva kissed me.

"Cess, grabe ka ha?! Dapat ba talaga magkissing scene dito sa ER?" Sabi ng isang staff nurse.

"Buti wala ang nurse supervisor." Sabat naman ng isa.

Hindi ako makakapayag na basta niya lang ako halikan ng iniwan niya ako.
Sinundan ko siya dahil palabas na siya ng ER.

"Hey Joaquin! How dare you kiss me?! You have no right!" Sigaw ko sa kanya.

"Really? What makes you say that? I came back to get what was taken from me." He said seriously.

"Taken from you? So you're here to try and win my heart again? Spell ASA Joaquin!" I retorted.

"Why should I win your heart again when it was mine from the start?"
He walked away after saying that.

It was four years ago when he left me. Hibang ba siya? Akala ba niya ganoon kadali ang lahat?

-Joaquin-

I saw her again. I even kissed her. How did I resist her for four years? Gone was the woman-child I fell in love with. Her hair is now dyed light brown thus enhancing her brown eyes with her pefectly shaped eyebrows. The same pouty kissable lips that is still sweet and addicting. My...she has grown into a woman. Dammit.

Yes, Pia was right. I was in love with her and I love her still.

A month ago...

Pia was in London for the fashion week she was attending. Before the show, she went shopping at Louis Vuitton at Bond Street.

Habang namimili siya ng bag ay nakita niya ang isang familiar na lalaki na natalikod na may kasamang brunette na babae.

"Oh honey, do you like this bag? Goes well with my outfit."sabi ng brunette.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Yeah sure ka diyan? Hoy Da Silva!" Sabi ni Pia.

Napalingon ang lalaki and confirmed si Joaquin nga. Napatingin din ang brunette sa lakas ng boses ni Pia.

"Pia...what are you doing here?"

"Sh*t Joaquin! I have been looking for you! Four years mind you?!" Galit na sagot ni Pia.

"Hon, do you know this woman?" Tanong ng brunette.

"Yes he knows me. I am his wife from the Philippines. Now scat!" Sabat ni Pia at hinila si Joaquin palabas ng LV.

"Hey wait a minute! Joaquin!" Sigaw ng brunette.

"You can go now, Liz. I need to talk to her." Sabi ni Joaquin.

"So she is your wife?! You're an asshole!" Galit na sagot ng babae at umalis.

"Sino yun? May girlfriend ka?"

"Just a nobody."

"Ouch. Nobody huh?"

"Let's go to a coffee shop." Sabi ni Joaquin.

Nakarating kami sa isang coffeeshop at naupo.

"What brings you here to London?" Tanong ni Joaquin habang humigop ng coffee.

"It's London Fashion week and I was bored so I went shopping. How are you? What have you been doing?"

"I studied medicine and thankfully I am a licensed physician now."