Chapter Fifty

-Joaquin-

After she watched the videos, we ate at the kitchen. Pia is really keen on details that everything we needed is inside the cottage that she even added some scented candles, aromatic massage oils and some precautionary measures I need not mention. Is this some sort to be a honeymoon?

"Let's go for a walk at the beach." I asked Cess and was glad she accepted.

"If I was taken properly, I would have enjoyed this." Cess pouted and she looks so tempting.

The island was a paradise. White sand, crystal blue waters, coconut trees and there was even a cave nearby.

"Since we're both here, why not enjoy it? Forget about everything. It's just you and me in this paradise."

"Promise me that you won't take advantage of me."

"Promise. Unless you beg me for it." I teased and she blushed.

"Don't tease me too!"

"Sorry can only promise one." I winked and we walked along the shore.

She looked so breathtaking with her hair being blown by the wind, her sun kissed cheeks and her lips pouty. She was wearing a black bikini top and skimpy shorts. Definitely a siren in human form.

"Siguro kung ice cream ako natunaw na ako sa tindi ng titig mo. May dumi ba ako sa mukha?"

"No. I just can't take my eyes off you. I can't believe you're here with me." I said softly and brushed a strand of hair from her face.

I can see that she was about to say something but she pointed something on my back.

"Let's go spelunking!" I hate to admit it but I am scared of caves.

-Cess-

Malapit na kami sa cave at pinilit kong si Joaquin na pumasok pero ayaw niya. Such a sissy!

"Sige mag-isa akong gagala. Papasok ako ng cave." We were walked near the mouth of the cave and it was so dark. Pumasok ako ng kaunti at nagsimulang maglakad.

"Okay but don't forget I warned you that there might be snakes or some unknown creatures out there." Narinig kong sigaw ni Joaquin sa labas.

"Talaga? Takot ako sa ahas!" Naglakad ako ng mabilis tapos muntik nang madulas. Mabuti na lang at nahawakan ako agad ni Joaquin.

"I won't let you slip away from me again." His eyes looked into mine. I can feel butterflies on my stomach. Inaayos ko ang aking tayo at nagsimula nang maglakad. Mabilis ang tibok ng puso ko and this is not so good.

Hapon na kaya nagpasya kaming tumambay sa veranda habang inaantay ang sunset.

"Joaquin... Bakit ayaw mong pumasok sa cave kanina?"

"I just don't want to." He shrugged.

"Di nga? You're scared noh?" Pangungulit ko.

"No." He said annoyed.

"Sige na! Tell me why."

"Okay I will tell you in one condition."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I get to kiss you."

"Unfair! Iba na lang okay?"

"Let's play a game then. Kiss and tell. You ask questions and I will answer but the reward is a kiss."

"Uhm... Basta hindi sa lips?"

"Deal." He smiled wickedly.

"Bakit ka takot pumasok sa cave?"