Chapter 6

Thoughts raced through my head. I recognized that name. Al Ghul I don't think it was even from Bruce. The attic at the big house. It was a tag on an artifact. A sword of some sort. What was the name?
"Ra's al Ghul" I muttered "son of Athena"
Before anyone said anything. Another person jumped down. It was a man. He had light brown hair with some white. His eyes were a grey-green. I could see the similarities between him and Annabeth specifically the eyes.
"Ra's al Ghul" I said
"So he does know something after all" he said
"Naw I don't know much at least that's what my friends tell me" I said still trying to stop my windpipe from being crushed. "So what's your agenda? Obviously it isn't like Project Cadmus trying to get rid of all uncontrolled abmoralities. Because you fit into that category"
"Your right but if it was I'd be willing to sacrifice my life" he said "my cause is much more noble"
"Let me guess" I said pushing up so I could breath "kill half the world population to save the other half"
"I thought you said you didn't know things" he said
"Oh I don't my friend does. She knows plenty of things. Including that that may work but there are other ways"
"Ah yes my young sister. The architect" He said I didn't expect him to know annabeth. "Mothers pride and joy. I'd love to get to know her. And you for that matter. With you two I wouldn't even need Mr Wayne." Talia's eyes flickered for a second. Worry? At the mention of Bruce she looked worried with a look of. Love? Her expression changed quickly.
"No thanks" I said I kicked Talia as hard as I could. She was flew back. I ran. Barry pulled up alongside me.
"Why'd you leave?" He demanded
"I was bored"
We slowed to a stop on the edge of town.
"Well I'm sending you home" he said
"How?" I asked
"Run." He said "you'll show up hopefully in Gotham. The Algorithm I've come up with should also get Wally home after a few alterations. Here he handed me a piece of paper with a bunch of math on it.
"Annabeth and Barbara should know what to do with it" he said
"Okay" I said "thanks"
I ran as fast as I could forward. Suddenly I felt weird and the scene around me changed. Just before the rift close I heard a cry for help.
"Percy!" My breath caught.
"Mom?" I called I saw a glimpse of her face. "Mom?!"
I tripped and landed on my face. I was somehow in the batcave. I stood and patted the fire off me. Bruce came over.
"Percy" he lead me to a chair and handed me a cup of water. "Are you okay?"
"Get Annabeth and Barbra over here" I said "I can get Wally home" that was my immediate worry. But. "Bruce...i-i saw...my mom"

Annabeth and Barbara showed up just as Bruce finished telling me what was going on with everything here. Apparently the guy that killed the Joker was Jason Todd. Who had somehow come back to life. He was robin before me. He'd been causing problems including attacking Bruce Annabeth Barbara and Dick. Until he disappeared. It has also apparently been a week since I disappeared. When Annabeth and Barbara got there I explained everything ending with meeting Talia and Ra's.
"So" Annabeth said "in addition to being related to multiple presidents, world leaders, brilliant generals, literally the goddess of wisdom herself. I'm related to a madman who's goal is to save the world by destroying it."
"Don't forget the madman who wants our parents dead" I said "I mean c'mon we all have family problems."
Bruce and Barbara went off talking and I pulled Annabeth away from them.
"Hey I need to talk to you" I said
"Go ahead" she prompted
"Well Annabeth-" I started "I-I-"
An alarm went off.
"Sorry Percy" she said "that's our cue"
Her and Barbara hurried off to go save someone.
"Yeah." I said "no problem"
I went to the training room to get some energy out.