Chapter 13

Alfred bandaged my nose as soon as he saw me. You'd think being a demigod my nose wouldn't break as easily as I had. Cass wouldn't stop apologizing.
"Sorry" she said
"Seriously Cass its fine" I said
"Sure?"
"Cass. I. Am. Fine." I said
"Okay" she said
Annabeth came over and Dick and Barbara did as well. Each of them gave me a present. Even though I told them I didn't need anything. Annabeth got me a mythology book. In Greek so I could actually kinda read it read it. Dick got me a custom license plate even though I couldn't drive the bike on the street for another two years. Barbara got me a surfboard. It was white and had a blue stripe down the middle. We didn't do much just sat talking. I had wanted Grover to come but he had some seeking thing. I got an Iris message from Tyson. Thalia Iris messaged me too at dinner so everyone was there. Clarisse even said hi without adding punk or runt to the end of the sentence.
The day was quiet until about eight. By then we were spread thin around the city. Barbara and Dick stayed in with Barbara hacking into the police radio to tell us where to go.
I heard voices as I was grappling by the dock.
"They'd better all be here" a man said
"Don't worry they are" a different one said
I stood on a big shipping crate listening and watching. About ten people stood there. Eight of them held guns. Bruce landed silently next to me. One of them held out a crate they opened it and inside were guns. Alien guns.
The other guy held a briefcase he opened it and show the others. Money and lots of it.
I looked at Bruce and he nodded at me. I grappled across and plucked a gun away from one two of them. I flipped down into the water. Men fired into the water but the water moved me away.
I sent a wave up and washed half of them out. I got back on the dock to find Bruce had taken care of the others.
"Wait your dry!" Bruce said in surprise
"Oh yeah I only get wet if I want to." I said "usually"
We headed back to Wayne Manor. Barbara and Dick were there and Cass and Annabeth showed up not long after Bruce and I. Alfred called us up.
On the table was a cake. The frosting on it looked like waves and when Alfie cut into it the cake was blue.
We sat around eating cake for the next hour. Talking for longer than that.
"Happy birthday seaweed brain" Annabeth said as she was leaving
"Thanks wise girl"
All in all one of my best days of my life.