Chapter 11

Cassandra Cain. She was taught by her father since infancy to fight and kill. She was never taught to read speak or write. At the age of eight she ran away. Nearly six years later She ended up in Gotham. Where she met Barbara Gordon, Bruce Wayne, and Annabeth Chase. All this was explained to us by Barbara (who'd hacked multiple computer databases to get that info) and Cassandra when she felt like she needed to chime in. She then saved my life and Annabeth's.
"Holy Hera" I said "you had a crazier life than me Cassandra"
She held out her fist to me.
"That's how she says hello" Barbara explained"
"M'kay" I said "well Ra's said his client would love to see me dead and to see Annabeth"
"Luke" Annabeth said she cursed a string of Greek. It was probably a good thing most people here couldn't understand what she said. Bruce nearly started laughing.
"Annabeth watch your mouth" he said
"Why are you laughing" she asked it was cute she had a slight Greek accent on some words like she always did after speaking Greek. Even with a small conversations.
Most demigods did have foul mouths especially the Ares and Hermes cabins. And Thalia. 
She caught me smiling at her.
"What?" She asked
"Nothing" I smiled
I saw Barbara raise an eyebrow. I was glad Wally had gone home he'd tease me endlessly if he noticed.
"Annabeth?" Barbara asked
"It's Cass" Annabeth said "she's older and has had more experience than me...
Shes Batgirl. I'm content being Paladin"
"Wait?"
"Cass is Batgirl Percy. She might not be able to write or read or even speak the greatest. I trust her. She's one of the smartest people I know. And I know a lot of smart people" Annabeth finished Aww her accent. She caught me smiling again.
"What?" She asked again
I shook my head.
"Nothing"
This time Cass gave me a look. Barbara straightened her glasses and smiled at me.
I heard Annabeth muttering in Greek again. I couldn't make out most of it something about. Stupid boys.
Bruce who was closer to her laughed.
"Well I need to get back to Blüdhaven" Dick said "will you be okay Babs?"
"I'll be fine" she sighed
"Okay call me if you need anything" he kissed her and left.
"Well I say we go and do something." I said after a few seconds of silence.
"I'm down" Annabeth said
Cass nodded slowly
"Okay" Bruce said "Barbara?"
"Okay" she said
"Do you guys want to see a movie" Annabeth asked
"How 'bout dinner" I said 
"I don't care" Barbara said
"I say dinner you can get to know Cass, Percy" Bruce said
I nodded. We went to the garage and piled into the SUV. Which on the first day Barbara left the hospital we had gotten a wheelchair ramp.
We drove off all of us were happy that night.