Chapter 13

"There are other ways to get answers." Levi says exposing a hand gun. My eyes widen for a second before going normal. Why wouldn't dear Captain Levi have a hand gun? Pastor Nick still didn't budge.

That's real dedication!

"I experimented on your Hypothesis Y/N" Hanji says, "The material I obtained from Annie's crystal and the wall match in elements and compounds. If what you are saying is true, a new path of adventures with the Titans have opened. This means more experimenting!" Section Commander Hanji looks down, but I still notice the blush creeping up on her face.

"Oi. Stop being creepy you Four-Eyed-Freak." Levi says, disgust written all over his face.

***

3 days later, we arrive at Utgard Castle, where many of my fellow friends fled to. We arrived to save them. Nearing, I see multiple titans around the castle, which looks like it has fallen now.

I notice a few other Cadets making their way over to kill some Titans. If only I could, but nope, Humanities Strongest is still Handicapped. I sigh at the thought, he needs to get better soon, what if something tragic happens? The cart stops and I notice all the titans were taken down. I see a bunch of my friends from the 104th Training Corps, including my closest, Reiner. He comes over and I give him a brief hug.

"I knew you missed me." He smirked.

"Hah. No. I got to do fun things when you weren't here."

"Like?" He asks.

"Killing the Armoured and Colossal Titan." I smirk. No shit. Totally did that. Even the Walls will tell you. He bursts out laughing and I join before we get serious again.

"So what's the situation?" I finally ask. I notice Levi walk up to us too.

"Ymir is a Titan shifter and Christa has claimed her real name is Historia Reiss." He bluntly states.

"Yes, just everyday work." I copy his tone.

He chuckles before heading over to Berthlodt.

"Historia Reiss... It fits her. She looks like she would be rich." I chuckle.

"Not when she's shitting." Levi says in his monotone voice.

Oh My Walls. Levi Why?

I see Hanji lifting a deformed Ymir with a stretcher. She's going to be in deep shit when we get back.

"I JUST RECIEVED NOTICE FROM THE COMMANDER!" Hanji shouts. We all go over to her so she can continue, "We are to regroup in Trost! We need to start moving!" Hanji says before returning to the carts.

The Cadets that were in Wall Sina due to suspicion, all have a horse so they trail ahead and behind the carts. I sat beside Levi. This has been a long day, and its just becoming the afternoon.

"You want to sleep Brat?" Levi asks me. Probably due to fact I'm completely out of the conversation.

"No Captain." I say glancing at him, before looking forward. Levi ruffles my hair, which leaves it completely messy.

"Captain!!!" I don't have anything to fix it with now! I remove the hairband and put it on wrist, beside my bracelet. I use my fingers to comb through my hair, but there isn't much of a difference. I sigh and drop my hands, ultimately leaving my hair down.

The Captain takes my wrist and stares my bracelet down. "I never got to see it up close." He muttered. He cool hands soothe mine and I relax in the cart as he checks out the bracelet. But this is all ruined when he tries to take it off.