Chapter 20

"What's it look like inside?" I ask Mikasa.

"They're going to see through Armin's disguise if we don't hurry... I feel bad for him too." She says.

"I see." Levi says.

"How's your leg?" Mikasa asks. I know she still secretly feels bad about it.

"It's moving pretty well, It's not bad." He answers, "Okay, lets go down."

We use our gear to enter the warehouse through a high window. I land and quickly hide behind a few boxes. I see a mans leg close to mine and I shoot out of my spot holding his head and forcing my knee into it, my gear also hitting off of him. He falls down and Levi grabs some other person and slams him on the ground. Mikasa jumps from her place and grabs a guy, pushing him unto the floor.

Armin and Jean remove the rope holding them together and bring it to us. I take one and tie the guy I attacks hands and legs together. "Sorry..." I whisper as I finish tying the last not.

"Don't be, Idiot." Levi says. I stand up and check around, for anymore people.

"Connie! There's three of them! Is that all!" Mikasa calls out.

"That's everyone!" Connie calls out. I see the guy Mikasa is holding down, pull out a small gun. I quickly go to him and pull the gun away from him. Suddenly, I feel something sharp graze my arm.

"Shit..." I say, seeing an arrow stuck in the ground. My sleeve starts turning red.

"Sasha!" Jean yells.

"Its Mikasa's fault for removing her hands from the enemy!" She shouts back. Levi walks over to me and lifts my sleeve, inspecting my arm.

"Its okay." I say pulling my sleeve down again, "Just a scratch." He raises an eyebrow.

"Nice joke Cadet." He says.

"Looks like we pulled it off!" Connie shouts from above. Levi pulls me up and rips up my sleeve. He wraps it around my 'scratch' and says, "Make do for now."

"Anyway, Are you the boss of this company?" Levi continues. I fix the gag on the guy I was with and walk over to him and Mikasa. Mikasa gives me a sorry look and I just shake my head at her.

"No... I'm just the person they use to transport cargo." He says, shaking, "I'm just an old man, so Sir, please be gentle." The old man then looks at Mikasa, and his eyes widen.

"Hm.. I've seen him before. His men call him Boss. This is the man" Mikasa says.

"Being in your nest makes me antsy, lets get some fresh air." Levi says.

"Fine." The man answers

***

I looked over the wall and so many memories flooded into my head. Trost. The memory of being snatched by the Colossal Titan is still fresh in my head. I glance over and see Levi still talking to Reeves, the Boss. I block out their conversation and think about that day again. If I was a bit more weary, we could have been torturing Reiner right now. If only I didn't think he wasn't serious.

"I'll give you Eren and Christa." I hear Levi say. I immediately stand up and stare at him shocked.

"Levi you aren't being serious right?" I say, completely forgetting about the other Cadets here. Who cares if called him by his first name? He wants to hand over EREN and HISTORIA!

"C-Captain!" Mikasa stutters.

He glances at me before continuing, "On three conditions. One. The Reeves company will join the Survey Corps and oppose the MP. Two. The Reeves Company will trust the Survey Corps whole-heartedly."