Chapter 28

I am quickly distracted by a loud,

BANG!!!

Smoke starts coming out from around a corner

I curse under my breath and continue forward to where the smoke is. I suddenly see Mikasa beside Historia and when I continue forward I see Eren on top of a ledge. Mikasa throws some keys to me and I race over to a locked down Eren. I notice Levi by my side and I quickly insert one key into a lock tht is tying his feet down. It doesn't turn so I use the next one.

"HURRY Y/N!" Levi shouts, also trying to remove Eren's arms from chains.

Pressure... WOW.

I try another and it unlocks, I quickly turn and use the same key for his second leg and it DOESN'T WORK.

Who in the Walls does that?!

I take the next key and thankfully, it works. I think ahead and pull out the next key, inserting it into a keyhole on one of his arms and it opens. I get the next key and do his next arm and Eren is free.

"Well. First of all, the roof is going to collapse." Levi says with a straight face. I look up and no shit Walls, the roof is crumbling. Within my next breath, the ceiling already comes tumbling down. Levi grabs Eren and Connie and jumps of the ledge. Completely leaving me.

Midget.

I jump of the other side and use my gear to land safely, but suddenly the ground cracks. A large titan appears from my side. I quickly run towards the closest wall and grapple onto it. I'm not sure where the others are. Shit, this titan is emitting wayyy too much steam.

I suddenly remember the Colossal Titan holding me and I grimace. Suddenly there is another explosion which causes my eyes to shut. Small pieces of rock hit against me so I guard my self with my blades, although it doesn't help much. I open my hands when I can and see that the ceiling has been held up and there is now a large, crystal like statue in the middle of the room.

"What?" I mutter to no one in particular.

"Hey Girlie!" I hear a voice call out. I immediately look around and try to navigate the voice. 2 shots rain above me and I quickly run to escape them. I grapple towards a pillar and swing around it. I look up and my eyes lock on Kenny. I notice his burns and cuts, he is completely weak.

"Ahaha! Don't hide! I won't kill ya. Just tryna get yer attention." He says, while reloading.

Yes, he is definitely not trying to kill me.

"Come on you Straggler. I wanna talk." He says, grappling to the broken floor and landing peacefully. He starts walking to me and just smirks.

"I know ya." He says.

"No ya don't." I say using his stupid accent. He chuckles before walking closer to me.

"I'm a changed man! Killing ya isn't my goal, ya know?" He says stopping a few meters away from me. "The fights over and I just want a lil chit-chat. Okay? I know ya from somewhere. What ya name? I'm Kenny."

"My name is Leave Me The Fuck Alone." I answer with a poker face. He starts laughing manically. Oh Walls No.

"Yer last name is L/N right? Knew it from the start, ya look like yer ol' Ma." He says, and my eyes widen.

How the Walls does he know me?!

"You don't know my Mother." I narrow my eyes at him. I lived in the countryside. The middle of no where. He doesn't know my Mother. He probably knows my last name because of his position in the MP.

" 'Course I do." He answers.

"What's her name, Idiot?" I ask him, and I let myself fall unto the floor, and walk closer to him.

"Ah what's her name again..." He says scratching his head. Of course he doesn't know her.

"Like stated before, you are an Idiot." I glare at him. Wasting my time.

"Well, your Ma, Rosetta, wouldn't say that. She was quite nice, till she met yer Pa." He smirks and I immediately feel like slicing his head off.

"Don't talk about my Father like that!" I say lifting my blades. I turn them around and walk closer to him.

"I don't doubt ya, You could probably kill me." He laughs, "But aren't ya holding them blades wrong?"

"No..." I notice he changed the conversation.

"Dear lil Y/N, I agree. I was just pulling yer leg. That's the best way to hold them blades."

"So what is the point of this conversation?" I ask, getting impatient.

"I know where yer lil cult went." He says, walking closer to me. I notice his fingers far from the trigger on his gun so maybe he doesn't really want to kill me.

"Cult?"

"Yeah, running around outside the Walls. Saying how you dedicate yer life to humanity. I'm sure you sacrifice Titan heads for Humanity!" He laughs.

"Where are they?" I ask, ignoring his stupid banter.

"That's where our deal comes. You talk to me, and I'll tell yeah where they went of ta. Deal Aye?" He brings out his hand for me to shake.

"Deal, but I am not touching your filthy hand." I agree and look in his eyes.

"Girlie, I guess Levi leaves a print on all. Now tell me about him. What's he up ta? Have any babies yet?" He asks. I grimace at the though of Levi having children.

"He is fine. No kids." I answer.

"Does he train ya? You two seem close." I tilt my head at his question.

"No. He doesn't train anyone." I answer the stupid question.

"You know he's my nephew? The lil ruggrat. Very short. You too! Lil women killing Titans, these days must be rough."

"He's your nephew but you tried to kill him?" I say trying to understand his logic.

"Like I said, I'm a new man!" I hear two gunshots from my side and immediately pull up my blade, dodging one bullet and reflecting the other with my blade.

I look up and see, of course,

The Blonde.