Chapter 61

I regained my posture and grimaced, while Hange continued to chuckle. I mock anger and cross my arms, leaving them behind. I walk deeper into the sea, observing the green plants under the water and allowing them to wrap around my legs. The water reaches the height of my folded trousers and I stop.

I stare at the horizon in thought.

Its stupidly funny how an ocean is what separates us from our enemies. A large lake, the border of two sides.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Levi. I hand him a small smile and face the horizon again, he does the same but slips his hand into mine, which I gladly accept.

I'm about to say something but Levi pulls me into an embrace, "It's nearly over." He mumbles.

I nod my head against his chest, "Finally."

He places his fingers under my chin and lifts my face to meet his eyes, "Then we can be together..." I hear him mumble again. He brings me closer to him and I place my hands on his shoulders. As our faces grew closer, I was filled with his typical minty scent. He pressed his lips to mine and I lace my fingers around his neck, savouring the moment. We drawback for air and he rests his forehead against mine.

Suddenly, a cheer fills the silence and I'm painfully reminded we are not alone in this Wall forsaken world.

I pull away, feeling my face heat up and nearly buttheads with Hange, who is screaming in glee. She jumps around me and everyone starts clapping. "Walls." I mutter and look away.

"Love!" Sasha points at Connie.

"Its Love!" Connie points at Sasha. They continue this back and forth, while Mikasa, Eren and Armin laugh at the situation.

Levi suddenly grabs my wrist and quickly leads me away from the stupid idiots I call my friends. I hurry away with him towards our horses.

***

I stood watching overhead from our blimp. I glance around and notice some of the other soldiers that had jumped off before, wrecking havoc upon everyone from Marley. "You ready?" Levi asks from beside me.

"Yes, and yourself?" I reply.

"Of course. Are you nervous?" He continues.

"Over what?" I nearly chuckle.

"What Reiner said a long time ago." Levi mumbles.

"Why would I?" I look down and see the Beast Titan appearing in the battlefield, "Its your time."

"Don't you die." Levi starts, "You have to survive."

I nod and shoot my hooks onto a building. Levi does the same and starts mumbling a countdown from three. As soon as he finishes, we simultaneously propel forward. With amazing timing, the Beast Titan is close by so I swing around towards him. I grip my blades tightly and grind my teeth. Levi and I both slash its nape and the Beast immediately starts to fall down. Levi, already standing on the Beast extends a hand towards me, which I take and gracefully land on the Titans back.

I step off and notice a child staring at me, completely horrified. I hand her a smile and shoot my hooks towards the top of the tall building. I reach the top and grapple onto the blimp that is passing by to pick us up. I pull myself up into the blimp and take a seat in the corner. Not too long after, Levi climbs up too. He drops the regenerating body in a corner.

I sit in the chair in deep thought, contemplating what just happened. "You okay?" Levi mumbles as he walks towards me and sits on the floor at my side.

"Yeah, of course." I say and release a deep breath.

"Was faster than I expected..." Levi continues.

"Definitely. Felt like any normal day outside the Walls. The others did some real good work." As I finish, Eren and Mikasa climb into the blimp.

Hange walks towards Levi and I with a smile, "You guys did great. This is one of our major victories." She smiles, but it quickly fades away when she notices Eren.

Eren.

A real Idiot.

"I cant believe how filthy you are." Levi says and stands up, "Looks like you fell in a pile of shit, Eren."

"Captain." Eren mumbles and I scoff.

Levi immediately kicks Eren across the face, "This really bring my back." Levi says and I chuckle, "You're as easy to kick as ever."

"We're restraining you first." I say before Levi can attack him again. Two soldiers point guns at Eren's nape immediately. "We can talk after that."

"That's fine with me, Y/N." Eren starts, "But nothing I wrote in my letter was wrong. I thought that would even gain your understand Y/N."

"You look like every one of those pieces of garbage I had to see in the Underground City." Levi clicks his tongue, "I can't believe you are apart of them. Are you happy? It all went the way you wanted it to."

Sasha and Connie make their way into the blimp and Mikasa comes over to me. She messes my hair a little and I just laugh, giving her the thumbs up. Jean comes up too and all that's left is Squad Lima. We all gather and start cheering.

"Its a huge victory! The New Eldian Empire's first battle has been a major victory!" Hange exclaims, "Now rejoice! That's how we'll pay tribute to our six fallen heroes!" I smile and glance over a Levi, who has his typical blank look on. Squad Lima join us again and everyone starts discussing how to celebrate.

Suddenly, there is a gunshot and Sasha falls down, blood trickling out of her chest. I look around in shock and my eyes land on a little brunette girl holding a gun and a blonde little boy. Rage fills me and I dash towards her with my blades drawn. Her eyes widen in fear and I'm about to kill her when I am suddenly pushed off the blimp.

Yo, we are getting ridiculously close to the most recent chapter, currently chapter 105.

I think y'all will be able to guess how this books ends if you are completely caught up with the manga.