Chapter 41

Grisha didn't know where he lived but claimed he was a doctor and asked Shadis to take him to a clinic, so he could work. Grisha truly knew nothing. Shadis had to explain everything to the last detail, and Grisha had a few questions at the end. This was when Grisha met Carla as well. Grisha was an excellent doctor, always fast and finding cures. After Shadis became Commander, Grisha married Carla. After Wall Maria fell, Shadis and Grisha went searching for Eren, Carla and Mikasa, but obviously didn't find Carla. Grisha took Eren to a forest and Shadis followed until Grisha told him to stop. After hearing Thunder, Shadis followed the sound and found Eren lying on the ground.

"So I put you back in bed. That's all I know." Shadis said after he finished explaining everything,

"That's all you know?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Yes, that's all I know." He replied, moving his eyes to land on me.

"So... How do you know my parents again?" I asked, the curiosity getting to me.

"Would you all please excuse us?" Shadis suddenly asked.

"Why?" Mikasa asked first.

"This is more private." He claimed. More private, wow. I let out a sigh and looked up, seeing them already standing up. Everyone left, except Levi, which I didn't mind.

"Corporal Levi?" Shadis said, staring at him.

"I'm staying." He simply stated.

"I don't care, please start Instructor." My hand did a gesture, telling him to start and he did.

"To start, Thomas and Rosetta L/N were a very friendly couple. Your face resembles your Mothers, very youthful. Your Mothers blond curls were always bouncing around and your fathers tall stature may have been intimidating to a few, but he always had a joyful smile on his face." Shadis ranted.

"So you do know them." I muttered.

"Of course. They mad a fortune selling their produce. The Main place people bought produce to sell."

"Yes, yes. But please tell me how you knew them." I try to sound polite, but he's talking about things I already knew.

"I knew your parents through your Father." He stated.

"Yes, that makes sense." I roll my eyes and Levi glances at me.

"Your Father was once the Commander of the Military Police. He retired for the sake of your Mother. She wanted to start a family."

My eyebrows twitch and I'm sure I had a shocked expression painted on my face.

Commander?! My Father only told stories about that. And my Mother insisted they weren't true.

What The Walls.

"Commander?" Levi asked. I looked up at him and saw his eyebrows knitted together.

"Yes, before you were born Y/N. Also before the MPs went downhill. Before I became the Commander, I would always see Thomas. We were friends, and went out for a drink often. After he retired, I didn't see him for quite a while. I only got the courage to visit when I heard he had a child." A small smile played on Shadis' lips.

"Please no." I muttered.

"I met Y/N Sofia-Marie L/N. The little thing always talked but didn't like me. Just like today." He commented.

"Exactly like today." Levi nodded.

"I agree. That was the last time I saw you right?" I asked.

"No, I believe I visited you while I was Commander as well." He claimed.