Chapter 17

THIS BOOK FOLLOWS THE MANGA FROM NOW ON. BE AWARE SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA WILL BE INCLUDED.
UPDATE : People who have watched season 3 can continue to read the next few chapters :)

I got up that morning, already dreading the day. I'm going to have to repeat what happened so many times. I first head to the ladies baths. I hand wash Levi's handkerchiefs and hang it to dry. I then brush my teeth and wash myself. There's two other people here and it's very quiet, none of them talking.

I finish up and put on my spare uniform, putting my previous in the wash. Tie up my hair and head to the Mess Hall. I see Levi and Commander Erwin at the squad table.

"I read through your report Cadet." The Commander said, "I had someone rewrite it to what you will say in the hearing several times. Please read through it. Your version has been rewritten and one was given to Hanji, while I hang onto the original." He hands me 2 pieces of paper.

I look through and see the parts disincluded. Mainly thing about the Mindless Titan and Ymir. I guess they don't want to talk about a Cadet who stayed with the enemy. I only found out that she didn't  stay, and here I thought we could question her. Nevermind.

"Yes Sir." I salute.

"At ease Y/N." He says.

"Oh no. It's Four Eyes." Levi's says out of the blue. Suddenly Hanji joins our table smiling.

"Stop smiling like an idiot, go back to your squad." Levi's says.

"Just a moment! Dear Y/N... Please accompany me in today's experiem-" Hanji begins.

"No." Levi's says.

"What? Whyyy?"

"She's busy."

"Doing what?"

"Cleaning upstairs." Levi's says. Oh Walls no.

"Oh please, Levi! We can discuss this later Y/N" Hanji says going back to her squad. I glance at Levi.

"Am I actually cleaning Captain?"

"No, Brat." He says, "We need to discuss something anyway. I can explain it while we make our way over there. Cadet, pack a few spare uniforms and casual clothes. We'll meet you outside." Levi stands up and the rest do so too. I walk to my room in thought.

Where are we going? Why was the Commander so quiet? I enter my room and pack up the things mentioned. I make my way outside to see Levi, Hanji and her squad. Levi was holding onto my horse, which I thanked him for and mounted H/N.

Levi mounted his horse and said, "Just because you take too long." I chuckle and we all start moving forward.

"You said you would explain." I say glancing at Levi and then looking forward.

"Yes. I have formed a new squad. Mainly because of the fact we need to keep Eren and Historia safe. But also to drive Eren to be desperate. I'm sure if he is around familiar people, it will make him work harder. We are heading to a secret location where the squad currently is. The squad consists of the Top 10 Graduates of the 104th Training Corps, Armin Arlert and of course, Historia Reiss. Hanji is bringing her squad so she can preform experiments on Eren, while we are there." Levi says.

"Okay. And your leg?" I ask. Levi instantly puts his hand on his thigh, rubbing it.

"Its better, I can fight now. Note, you are second in command."

"What?" I say. He's not serious.

"You are Second in Command. If I am not around, I expect you to give out orders. You have the strength and intelligence. Arlert is Third In Command." He continues.