5

The two Greasers sit down at the table, their fries already there. Babyboy got a coke and made Johnny get a milkshake. " I don't like milkshakes Babyboy." If Johnny pouted even more than he would look like a sad puppy. The expression on Johnny's face made Babyboy give a small chuckle.

 " But this one's a chocolate milkshake! It's the best one in town!" He has his upper body over the table while exclaiming the last sentence, trying to make his point. Johnny laughs, shaking his head before taking a sip of the shake. His eyes widen, a shocked hum leaving his lips before drinking more of the shake. Once Johnny looks up, he sees Babyboy's smirk plastered across his face.

 Johnny slowly moves away from the drink, leaning back in his seat. " Alright, alright. You win Babyboy." Babyboy gives a cute, almost boxy smile. It creates a knot in Johnny's stomach, yet he ignores it.

 " So what's the score? Five hundred and one to three?" Baby jokes. Babyboy is nearly right with everything when he hangs out with Johnny, it being an ongoing joke between the two. Johnny only shakes his head, a small giggle escaping him.

 " You're stupid." Baby only rolls his eyes, dipping his fry in ketchup. The two get weird stares from the few Socs in the diner, yet neither care. Johnny takes a few fries as well, dipping it in ketchup before eating. After a few laughs, Babyboy notices ketchup on Johnny's face.

 " You got some ketchup on your face." Johnny tries to wipe it off, missing though. Babyboy rolls his eyes. Licking his thumb, he leans over the table, wiping the ketchup off. His hand stays there for a moment, they're eyes meeting each other for a second. Babyboy coughs, leaning back in his seat once more. " Got it," he smiles, sucking the ketchup off his thumb. As he drinks the rest of his coke Johnny excuses himself to the bathroom.

 Johnny stares at himself in the mirror. His black eyes seem darker, his cheeks redder than the usual tan color they are. He holds a breath for five and breathes out for three. After a few of those, he splashes water on his face, drying it off with a paper towel. He lets out another deep breath, reminding himself he's okay before walking back out. He relaxes in his seat once more, seeing Babyboy paying for their unfinished meal. " Let's go." Babyboy's smile relaxes Johnny, nodding in agreement before following the younger out.