7

Going underneath the fence, they make it to the movie. Baby spots Two-Bit instantly, hearing girls shriek as their skirts are being lifted up. He only chuckles. " Find me a good seat, I'm gonna talk to Two-Bit." The two nod, walking away as Babyboy walks over to Two-Bit, who just lifted up the skirt of a girl beside a car. 

 " Hey, baby brother!" Two-Bit greets. The only reason the two were related was that Two-Bit's dad banged Babyboy's mom, who left both Two-Bit's and Baby's mother in the dust. Baby kept his mother's last name, but he changed his middle name to 'Mathews', not legally of course.

 " Half-brothers," Baby corrects him. He takes a full glance at Two, creating a smile on his face. " Two-Bit are you drunk?" Baby chuckles, standing beside him as Two-Bit leans against someone's car.

 " I'm not drunk, yet," the latter puts emphasis on the word 'yet'. Baby rolls his eyes, giving another chuckle. " What are you-" he places his pointer finger on Babyboy's chest," doing here Bb?"

 " I'm here to watch a movie with Ponyboy and Johnnyboy. They're just getting a seat for me."

 " You know," he coughs, placing his arm around Babyboy's shoulder, " I see the way you look at Johnny. You love him~" Two-Bit draws out the words 'love' and 'him'. Babyboy rolls his eyes before they glare at the drunk man. " You better not fuck him. You know what I think about those fags." Two's expression and entire body changed from drunk to sober and serious in a few seconds.

 " I'm not gay Two-Bit." Babyboy bites his tongue, not wanting his brother to start a scene. " You're drunk Two-Bit. Besides no one here likes gays," Baby adds on to his point.

 " Whatever you say Babyboy. I'll see you later. Don't do anything with Johnnycake!" He gives me a wink before stumbling off. Babyboy lets out a heavy sigh before looking around to find his two friends.

 Johnny and Pony talk to two girls. Dallas had come around, deciding to mess with the two girls before Johnny stops him. Dal had walked off in anger, Johnny and Pony sitting with the two girls. Johnny talked to a girl named Marcia as Ponyboy was with a girl named Cherry. Pony and Cherry went to get some more food, Marcia and Johnny still talking. Though Johnny was still on edge, he tried to calm himself down to talk to her.

 " You're really cute," Marcia compliments Johnny. He cringes, not liking it come from her mouth or voice in general.

 " Thanks," Johnny says, looking at the movie. A normal person would notice he didn't care. But she's different. She wants to get into the Greaser's pants.

 " I have a surprise for you," she boasts. Johnny hums in confusion, turning to look at her. He only receives a kiss from doing so. He gasps, allowing her tongue to go into his mouth. He pulls back, a disgusted expression on his face. Grabbing his jacket he walks away from Marcia. He stops in his footsteps though, seeing a familiar hoodie walking down the steps and towards the fence.