|2|

The three make it to Pony's household, Soda and Steve eating in the kitchen since they took paid leave for a few days. Soda makes himself eggs as Steve ate half of the chocolate cake on his own. The screen door opens and closes, signaling the two someones here. Steve looks up from his cake finding the three youngest stepping inside. " Your brother," Steve states out loud, making Sodapop stop eating. He goes out to the living room, finding Johnny, Baby and Pony back from school.

 " Hey! How was school?" Soda asks. Pony gives a couple sentences before giving a look at Babyboy, who's now sitting on the couch, doing his homework. Ponyboy then looks back at Sodapop, giving a signal. " Hey Baby, how about we fix you something up to eat? You keep working too much. There's still some chocolate cake left over." He points behind him towards the kitchen.

 " No, um, t-thinks. Th-thanks S-Sodapap, pop," Baby denies, still staring down at his notebook, his textbook open on the coffee table. Soda waves Pony into the kitchen, Johnny still staring at his boyfriend in worry and concern.

 " When was the last time he ate?" Soda whispers to Pony.

 " He ate a candy bar yesterday. Other than that I haven't seen him eat much," he shrugs.

 " Make him stay for dinner then. No one can deny Darry's cooking," Steve butts in, keeping his voice a bit quieter though. Both boys look over at Steve before looking at each other, shrugging in agreement before creating a plan.

 In the living room, Johnny finally sits down beside the anxious and stressed Babyboy. He continuously looks up and down at what he's writing and reading, not once looking at Johnny. The latter slowly grabs Baby's hand holding the pencil, stopping his movements. Bb looks up at Johnny, confusion in his eyes. " Take a break," Johnny orders him. The younger sighs, dropping his pencil on the table before leaning back into the couch cushions. Letting out a heavy breath he leans towards Johnny, his head hitting the elder's chest. Johnny doesn't say anything, only wrapping his arms around him.

 They stay like that before Baby abruptly moves. Johny gives a look of confusion before he feels Babyboy's soft lips overlapping his own. Though filled with shocked he kisses back, always loving the feeling of their lips connected. Pulling away Johnny asks with a chuckle, " What was that for?"

 " I jast-just wanted ki-kiss," Baby stutters. First Johnny thought it was just because of his impediment until his face turned a light pink. Johnny grins before Steve looks outside the kitchen.

 " Look at the lovebirds!" he hollers before howling. The couple laughs lightly, Pony and Sodapop looking at the two from behind Steve. Rolling their eyes the brothers move Steve back into the kitchen, wanting to leave the two alone.

 " You're blushing," Johnny points out, poking Baby's red cheek.

 " Sh-Shut up!"