17

" 'An honest farmer had once an ass'-" Babyboy gets cut off by himself and Johnny. Both boys laugh at the beginning of 'The Travelling Musicians', one of the many stories the Grimm Brothers wrote. After a moment of laughing they quiet down, Baby trying to continue. He stops again, feeling Johnny's hot breath on his neck. " You okay Johnny?"

 " I'm just feeling a bit tired," Johnny explains. He sits beside Baby, but his legs are on top of Baby's, his face now hiding in his neck. Johnny places his hand on Babyboy's forehead, smiling once he feels his fever had broken. " You're not as sick," Johnny mumbles.

 " Good. The next time I kiss you then you won't get sick," Baby chuckles, the book already closed and laid out beside them. Johnny messes with the ring he gave Baby, twisting it on the latter's finger.

 " Why do you like those knight and princess stories so much?" Johnny questions, looking up at him.

 " Everyone either wants a knight in shining armor or wants to be the knight in shining armor. I want to be the knight," Babyboy explains, rubbing Johnny's back, feeling his spine a bit. Both have lost some weight, neither not wanting to eat any more of that balony and bread.

 " You're already a knight, Babyboy," Johnny whispers before his breathing even outs, the elder falling asleep. Baby lets out a sigh, pulling the sleeping boy closer before relaxing in a comfortable position. He looks through the cracks of the sky, seeing the stars shine brighter than they usually do.

 " I don't want to be just a knight. I want to be your knight."