|6|

" Wake the fuck up Two-Bit!" Baby screams, kicking Two-Bit harder than before.

" That's not how you treat your older brother," Two laughs before getting up with a groan.

 " Get out." Confusion places itself on Two's faces as he looks at his younger half-brother. He notices that his brother is okay, other than the fact he's a fag, making a fire grow in his eyes. However, the one in Babyboy's is bigger and stronger.

 " Who the hell you talking to?" Two questions, slowly standing up, getting his face close to Baby's. Johnny takes a few steps away, now standing beside Soda. Two pairs of feet patting the floor indicating Darry and Ponyboy have woken up. The half-awake brothers stand beside the two.

 " I'm talking to my dickhead of a brother," Baby growls. Darry and Pony are fully awake now. The elder glances at Johnny, seeing him fearing for his boyfriend. Darry pulls Two away from the younger, getting in between the two.

 " We don't need to do this right now," he states, placing his arms up. Neither listen, both still staring at each other.

 " At least my brother is a fairy fucking some fag who takes it!" Only a second barely passes before Babyboy pushes past Darry and lunging at Two-Bit. It takes a few seconds for the four bystanders to move. They only did when Babyboy yanks a lamp out of its socket, about to smash it against Two's head, who's trying to get the younger off of him. Johnny and Ponyboy grab Baby, pulling him off his brother, trying not to hurt him but still trying to restrain him. Once Baby is off him, Two-Bit gets up and punches Baby in the face before being restrained by the two older Curtis boys'. " You dick sucking pig! I let my ass get beat to save your ass!"

 " I didn't ask for that!" Baby pulls away from Pony and Johnny, taking a heavy breath before speaking once more, his speech impediment coming back. " Just be-because d-dad left ah-a-us doesn't ma-mean I will too," Baby struggles with his words.

 " He left us for a fairy after getting our moms pre-"

 " But I'm still here! I've been beside you for fifteen years now! You've used me to get what you want, but what do I want, dammit!"

 " You're fourteen, Baby," he says slowly. " You must've hit your head hard," Two laughs. He goes quiet though as Babyboy's glare becomes stronger. " What?"

 " Keith Mathew....Fuck you." Babyboy walks off, slamming the screen door behind him. " Fucking Mathews."