11

Baby continues to shiver, Johnny handing Babyboy his jacket to try to help. Dallas stands outside on the porch, needing a cigarette. The only sound he heard was crickets in the dark, the porch lamp on. Another sound makes his eyes look up, hearing a loud sneeze. Looking around, his eyes land on two figures walking over to them. As the figures get closers, Dallas is able to see it's Babyboy and Johnny. Baby is paler than when he last saw him though, his frame shaking as his hair is still drenched.

 " What the hell happened to you two?" Dallas questions. Concern is actually heard in his voice too.

 " J-J-Johnny k-killed a S-S-Soc," Babyboy stutters, his teeth chattering. Dallas gives a look of shock for a moment before Johnny speaks.

 " We need your help. We don't know what to do," Johnny begs. Dallas purses his lips, thinking a moment while looking around. He finally sighs, waving for the two to follow him inside. Johnny pulls Baby by his arm, knowing he wouldn't move if you didn't force him to.

 Dallas brings the boys to his room upstairs, handing Babyboy Buck's flannel and a towel. " You're shivering Bb."

 " Really?" Even freezing Babyboy still gives sarcasm when he can. He was about to chuckle, only to be stopped by a heavy cough. " What can we do?" he questions in between coughs.

 " Here. It's Buck's and it's loaded and a fifty for supplies." Dallas hands Johnny a gun and the money. Both Johnny's and Baby's eyes widen, but Johnny still nods, placing it in the band of his jeans and the money in his back pocket.

Babyboy throws his soaked shirt and hoodie on the floor, his naked torso covered in water. He dries himself off, drying his hair as much as he can. Johnny swallows the thick saliva in his throat, looking away from Baby's muscled abdomen. Babyboy throws on the flannel, it being so big it falls off his shoulder, yet he doesn't seem to care.

" Get the 3.15 train to Windrixville. It's a freight. There's an abandoned church on top of Jay Mountain. There's a pump in the back, so you don't have to worry about water. Get a week's supply of food, as soon as you get there, before the story gets out. And then don't so much as stick your noses out the door. Am I clear?"

 " Yeah," Johnny mumbles, Bb nodding his head.

 " I'll be up there as soon as I think everything's cool. It'll work out." Both boys nod before both are kicked out, needing to go catch their ride.