15

" We gotta cut our hair Baby," Johnny says, making Baby's head snap up to look at him.

" Why?" Baby exclaims, throwing his arm up.

" We can't match the description in the newspaper, Babyboy. We gotta cut our hair, and we're bleaching yours," Johnny tries to explain.

" C'mon man," Baby whines before giving a heavy cough. The last time he got a haircut from someone who wasn't a professional was his mother. She sneezed and cut part of his ear, leaving a small scar there too. Blood was continuously leaving the wound, yet she acted like it was nothing. As if the child wasn't crying his eyes out. In the end, he got five stitches and a bad haircut. So the idea of Johnny using a knife is not helping either.

" It'll be over before you know it. I promise I'm not going to hurt you," he swears. Babyboy lets out a sigh, finally nodding before sitting on one of the old benches.

" Just get it over with," Baby grumbles. Johnny smiles at him obeying quickly, going behind him and beginning to cut his hair. He hisses in pain, letting out a low growl. " Take it easy, man."

" Sorry."

" Apologizing isn't going to hel-Ow!" Baby jumps in pain, the knife almost cutting through the skin on his neck. " Don't do that," he sighs, sitting back in the seat.

" Yeah, yeah," Johnny nods.

After what felt like an hour to Babyboy, which in reality was four minutes, his hair was cut. They then bleached it, which took about half an hour. Johnny looked around, finding something to show his masterpiece with. He finds a broken mirror, holding it up in front of Bb with two hands. " I look like shit," Baby chuckles. His hair shorter than before as it was a lighter color too.

" My turn."

" With pleasure," Baby coughs, grabbing the knife from Johnny's hand. He gives a smirk, Johnny sitting down where the latter was before. " I won't hurt you Johnnycake," Baby swears. Johnny only chuckles, shaking his head.

" Whatever you say, Baby."