30

The sun shines through dark blinds, waking up Johnny. He gives a small groan, turning away from the light, his head laying on something hard. He opens his eyes, seeing someone's chest. His eyes trail, finding a sleeping Babyboy.

He smiles, remembering the night before. Though a bit sore, Johnny felt fantastic. Baby was okay, only needing help with his speech. The two are together, and Pony and Dallas are okay with it, the two other people he cared about the most beside the guy he's laying on top off.

He gets up slowly, grabbing his clothes that were thrown the night before. He gets his boxers and jeans on before Baby's voice stops his movement for a moment.

 " J-Jonay. Jo-Johnny," he smiles, his morning voice loud and clear. " Ni-Night fan. F-Funay," he tries to correct himself. You can see his smile go from happy to embarrassed and upset. Johnny gives a sad smile, throwing his clothes on the bed. Baby gets his boxers on before Johnny straddles his lap.

 " It's okay. Try again. This time, try to make a full sentence," he reassures, wrapping his arms around Baby's neck. He nods slowly, his hands holding the elder's hips in place.

 " N-Night, um, f-fan. Um," he bites his lip again in concentration. " L-Last n-n-night f-fan. L-La-Last n-night was f-fun." Though he stuttered a lot, he finally made a full sentence. Johnny grins at the one below him before placing his lips on his once more. A giggle escapes Johnny, seeing how needy he is.

 " M-M-More," he begs, kissing him harder.

 " I would, but I'm sure the gang wants to see you." He gets off Baby, needing to get dressed. The younger gives a silent groan before following suit. Baby throws on a hoodie two sizes too big. Johnny grabs one of Baby's jean jacket, finding his scent appealing. Johnny freezes, feeling Babyboy wrap his arms around his waist. " What is with you?" Johnnyboy laughs, turning around in his arms so he's able to place his hands on his shoulder.

 " D-Death clo-closed. No ti-tim, time uh-waste," he stuttered. Johnny's smile falters, understanding now. It fully hits him; he almost lost Babyboy. His eyes start to water, as does Baby's. Johnny pulls him close, both boys letting their tears fall. Small sobs leave their lips for minutes without end before it becomes sniffles. Both pull away enough to see each other eyes. Though both puffy and red, they both think the same thing. They're beautiful.

 Baby takes a quick view of Johnny's face and hair. His hair a bit messy but the grease still shines like his eyes. The scar is still on his cheekbone as well, but other than that his skin was extremely smooth. Johnny looks at Baby as well. His hair still bleached a lighter color than his natural hair, though it suits him. You can see his natural hair at the root too. The gauge was taken off before he left, showing a deep scar had formed. A bit of hair has formed over it though since he had been there for three days. His pupils are still uneven but go nearly unnoticed. He was still perfect.

 " I-I," he sighs, biting his lip in frustration. Johnny places his thumb on his cheekbone, rubbing once more to help ease him. He tries again, more determined than ever. " I-I lave. I, um, l-l-love y-ya Jo-Joney. I love you, Johnny." He grins, saying his first sentence without a stutter. Johnny tears up again, but this time from happiness.

 " I love you too, Babyboy," he smiles. They kiss once more, passion flowing through the two once more. And last night replayed once more.