|8|

A homeless man walks around slowly, in a beaten down neighborhood in Owasso. He stumbles, holding his heavy sack close to him, it holding all of his private belongings. He passes an electric pole, noticing something on it underneath the street light: Two missing flyers of some boys from the town right over. The man sighs with empathy, continuing to walk home.

 He drops his bag of belongings underneath a bridge, sitting down with a loud groan. His back pops aloud, hurt from lugging his bag all day. He pulls out a cigarette and lighter from his bag, needing something to calm his nerves. He places the stick in his mouth, trying to light it. The man's hands shiver from the cold, making it near to impossible to light it. He throws the cigarette in anger, it landing behind some garbage can.

 He sits, pouting for a few minutes before grumbling in anger. He stands up wildly, colorful language leaving his chapped lips as he looks for his stick, the street light on the bridge giving him a light to see with. However, he finds something else. It's much bigger than his cigarette and very much alive. He gulps in fear, his body freezing like the cold, rainy weather. What he found was two boys, the ones on the missing flyers.

 One is unconscious, or that what it seems like. His body barely moves, dark, jet black hair covering his eyes. The other moves slowly, one of his eyes slowly opening, the other eye having been swollen shut, dry blood covering parts of his face. Their clothing is torn and ripped to shreds, their skin more blue and purple than the dark tan the two had.

 The one with the swollen eye looks up at the homeless man. The eye the man is able to see is a light brown, almost hazel. He lifts his hand up slowly, moaning lowly.

 " H-H--Help."