|4|

Two-Bit sits on the stool in the bar in a town. The town he's in at the moment he walks to, even though it's a few miles away from his own town. He's been coming here constantly, however, wanting to fill the empty feeling in his body with burning alcohol and smoke from cigarettes. He swallows another mouthful of the burning drink down his throat, placing the shot glass back on the counter. He hisses, feeling the liquid go down his throat and into his warm stomach. Letting out a sigh, the bartender hands him the beer he asked for. He nods slightly in thanks, taking a gulp from the glass.

 " You okay man? You've been coming in here a lot for a while," the bartender asks, cleaning one of the glasses. Two only shrugs, taking another sip from his drink. " Alright. Well, I always work seven days a week here." The conversation ends between the two. It's only Two and the man behind the counter in the bar as the radio in the corner plays another random song.

 " Someone I trusted lied to me." The bartender turns on his heels, placing the clean glass on to the counter before moving to where the young one is. He nods his head, signaling Two-Bit to go on. " He decided to become a damn fairy," he growls, slamming his hand on the wood when he says 'fairy'. The bartender's face changes in disgust, leaning over to whisper to Two as if someone will hear.

 " I got some friends who've been wanting to teach these fags a lesson. You tell us where he lives and we'll teach him a lesson." The man behind the counter eyes changes from disgust to evil and dangerous, the smirk on his face signaling the same thing. Two-Bit bites his lip in concentration, thinking of the consequences.

 He could ruin Baby and Johnny's life. They could be badly injured or worse. They could also die too. But they left, they're the reason he got kicked out of the group. The reason he drinks more now. The reason he's alone now. All he has to choose; Yes he does this and make Baby and Johnny pay. Or he chooses no, leave Babyboy and Johnny alone. The fate of his brother will rise or fall because of his choice.