26

The group leaves the hospital, though Johnny didn't want to because of the rumble that's happening tonight. He'd rather stay with Babyboy and wait for him to wake up. Sadly Dallas thought otherwise. " We need to win this rumble. We gotta win for Babyboy!" he exclaims, the boys walking down the sidewalk. Pony looks over at Johnny, who's staring at the ground in despair. He wraps his arm around the latter, creating words without needing to say them.

 " Dal, what if me and Johnny don't want to be in the rumble?" Pony questions, making all four boys stop.

 " Why wouldn't you want to be in the rumble?" Two-Bit scoffs at the two.

 " We'd rather stay with Baby," he adds on.

 " Bb is going to be fine, alright?" Two almost hisses, but the two stand their ground. Well, Pony stands both his and Johnny's ground.

 " Dal, tell Darry me and Johnny are staying with Babyboy." Dallas nods, the two walking to the hospital. Two only scoffs, stomping off. Dallas jogs, catching up with the annoyed Two-Bit.

 " What's wrong with you, man? He's your brother!" Dallas emphasizes, pointing towards the hospital.

 " My brother is not a fag." Dally's face goes pale slightly, Two-Bit continuing. " You think I didn't hear you? The three of you talking about Baby and Johnny? I don't know that kid anymore," Two scoffs, walking off. Dal shakes his head in annoyance and pity. He doesn't know why he hated gays, but he knew it would cause trouble. He also knew he would have to tell Johnny.