24

Dallas wakes up with his head snapping up, hearing someone come in the room. He sees the nurse, replacing the IV bag that goes into Baby's nose. He nods his heads towards that before asking, " What's is that?" The nurse looks over at him for a moment before going back to the bag.

 " The bag holds the nutrient he needs. The NG tube goes up Mr. Parker's nose, down his throat and into his stomach." Dallas physically cringes, thinking of it going down his own throat. The nurse chuckles at his reaction. " You've been here all night?" she questions, turning around to look at Dally. He goes to answer, only to get a full look at her. Her hair was tied up, tight and defined curls going down her back. Her skin tone was similar to Johnny's, but bit more on the brown than the tan side. Her full lips were covered in a bit of gloss. And speaking of full, don't even get him started on her full-

 " Sir?" she questions once more. He blinks a few times, leaving his thought.

 " What?"

 " I asked if you've been here all night," she said once more, a small giggle leaving her lips at the end.

 " Yeah." he swallows the saliva in his mouth, looking back at Baby.

 " I think you should go home and get some rest. Mr. Parker-"

 " Baby. His name is Baby," Dallas interrupts, not liking her calling Babyboy Mr. Parker. It makes the soon to be sixteen-year-old boy sound like an elderly man.

 " I'm sorry. Baby-um. When that piece of wood fell, it hit his head, which I'm guessing you noticed since he lost a lot of blood. But he also may have brain damage too. The ventilator lets propofol into his lungs, placing him in a medically induced coma. The doctor hopes it'll reduce the brain swelling, which should give him a less of a chance of brain damage." Though she spoke a slightly fast pace he understood her well.

 " When do you think he'll be able to wake up?" he asks, looking back at Babyboy.

 " Although the swelling wasn't bad, he will still need to be in the coma for the rest of the day. To my guess," she adds at the end quickly. " I need to go look at other patients," she says, leaving quickly.

 He gives a small chuckle, finding her backside even more appealing before looking back at Baby, his smile slowly disappearing from his face. " You punk, now I can't even look at other ladies with you anymore. Not like you liked looking at them anyway, man," he grumbles, slapping his hand with the backside of his own. He bites his lip, letting out a groan before looking back at him. " I miss you, man. You better wake up soon."