29

Dallas and Pony leave, going to their own houses once Baby take them to his house. Opening the door slowly, he finds his mother asleep on the couch, a beer bottle in hand. Baby lets out a sigh of relief before walking to his room, pulling Johnny with him.

Compared to the living room and kitchen Babyboy's room looked like a germaphobe lived in the room. Nearly everything was in order, except a few clothes and his books and school supplies. Closing the door behind him, he pulls Johnny so he's arm length to him before talking.

 " Johnay? J-Johnny, um," he bites his lips, eyes concentrated and trying to find the words, which Johnny takes note of, " me sam? S-Same. J-Jast, ju-just bed-bad, um, speck. B-Bead spack. Bad speak!" he exclaims, closing his eyes before sitting on his bed. He hides his face in his hands. Johnny kneels in front of the younger, pulling his hands away, seeing Baby with teary eyes. " Dum-Dumb," he mumbles, looking away.

 " Hey, you're not dumb. You just need help speaking. Baby," he whispers, gripping the young one's jaw in his hands, making him look into his puppy eyes. " The whole gang can help you. I'll help you. I mean, that's what your boyfriend is for isn't it?" Johnny jokes, getting a smile from Babyboy in return.

 " Bayfried? Um-"

 " Take your time, Babyboy." Johnny places his free hand on the latter's cheekbone, rubbing softly to ease the stress and frustration. He nods his head, trying once more.

 " Um, ba-bayfriend? Boy-um, boyfriend!" he smiles, getting it correct. " Y-you, ma-me? D-Date?" he asks. Johnny gives a small yes. The latter gives a grin, placing his lips on Johnny. Their kiss is filled with passion, both missing the feeling of their lips on each other. Johnny slowly gets up, placing himself on Baby's lap.

He stays on top before Baby moves so he's on top, holding Johnny's wrists to the bed. Babyboy kisses even harder, forcing his tongue into Johnny's mouth, emitting a moan from his lips. The younger pulls away, a string of saliva connecting the two. He looks at Johnny, the words in his eyes, not wanting to ruin the moment with his mispronunciation. Johnny sees it, only stuttering a small sentence.

 " I-I'm r-ready."