13

Finding their way to Jay Mountain, they find the old, rickety church on top of the hill. The early sun rises, seeming to be about eight or so in the morning. Babyboy finds a back entrance, going through there. Once inside, Baby collapses on the concrete floor, a moan leaving his lips.

 " Are you okay?" Johnny laughs, sitting on a dust-covered bench.

 " I'm relaxing," Baby groans, rolling onto his side. He finally gets up, only to lay down on the bench behind Johnny, who turns around to laugh some more at Babyboy. " Do not judge me. Go to sleep, Johnnycakes. "

 " I think it would be better to have fun teasing you." Johnny finds a sense of confidence in him, allowing himself to talk like this. Bb opens his eyes, finding Johnny with a smug smirk, holding his lower lip between his thumb and pointer finger.

 " You sure you want to go there Johnnyboy?" Baby coughs, raising an eyebrow.

 " Yep," Johnny pops the 'p', mocking Baby by doing so. Babyboy slowly sits up, staring into Johnny's black eyes. It's a staring contest for what felt like an eternity but in reality was only thirty seconds. Johnny's smirk grows, seeing Baby blink. " I win!" he cheers, throwing his hands up in victory.

 " You may win at that, but I win at this!" Without warning, Bb jumps over the bench, pulling Johnny down to the floor with him. Both roll on the floor for a bit until Baby pins him, a cocky smirk placed on his face. " I win!" Baby mimicks Johnny's voice, who only rolls his eyes, trying to move his arms. He knows there is no use however, Baby pinning the boy down by his wrists. Both boys chests are heaving, trying to get the air back into their lungs. It slows down though, Baby looking into Johnny's dark eyes. " Do you surrender?"

 Johnny swallows the spit in his mouth, trying to find the words. " N-No?" It sounds more like a question than an answer. Baby chuckles, shaking his head before pulling away, sitting between his legs. He lets out a few heavy coughs, shaking it off, thinking it was just because of the dust.

 " We should get some rest, Johnnycake." The latter slowly agrees, nodding his head. Baby lays down, using his arm as a pillow. Johnny feels awkward, not knowing where to sleep before Baby pulls his wrist, bringing him to lay on his chest. " Go to sleep Johnnycake," he whispers. Johnny gives a quiet yawn, cuddling even more into Baby's chest, loving that he is a heat magnet.