28

Loud footsteps make the boys look up from their sitting position outside Baby's door. They see Dallas jogging over to them, his lip busted and his eye black and blue. He has a handful of clothes for Baby in his arms as well. " What are two doing?" he asks, stopping front of them. Before either can answer, the doctor walks out, a look on his face. The two stand up, concern in their eyes.

 " We did a few tests, and it seems that he has Aphasia, which means that he has a speech impairment. Although we know about that we don't know the rest of his problems it could be by far worse." Johnny grabs his greasy hair in distress, Pony going pale as Dal tries to let it sink in. " What can we do then is institutionalize him in a mental hospital-"

 " You're kidding right?" Dallas cuts him off. He only shakes his head no, making a scoff escape Dal's lips. " Baby is fine. He is leaving with us and there is nothing you can do to stop us," he growls before pushing past the man. The two boys follow, the doctor sighing before walking away. Dallas goes into the room, finding Babyboy in the bathroom connected to the room, picking at the gauge on hus head.

 " I itch. I-It, um a-atchy," Baby mumbles to himself. Dallas gives a look of confusion, glancing back at the two. Pony gives a shrug before Johnny answers.

 " He keeps messing up his words, stuttering and repeating all his words. I guess that's what Aphasia is," Johnny guesses.

 " H-Hey J-Johney," Baby smiles, looking at the latter. " P-Ponyay! Uh, D-Dale!" Baby exclaims, looking at the two. The three look at each other for a moment, trying to think of what to do. " Wrong? W-What, um, www-wro-wrong?" he asks looking at the three.

 " You need help talking," Dallas finally says. Baby only rolls his eyes, passing the two slowly, He stumbles a bit before grabbing the clothes from Dal's hand before changing in front of the three. Johnny mouth jaw drops slightly, Pony biting his lip to hide his laugh. He closes Johnny's mouth, making the latter blush when he noticed what he was doing.

 " F-Fan. F-Fiane. Fine!" he growls the last word, frustration on his face before relaxing. " H-Home go." Though confused they understood what he said and walk out of the room with him.