Chapter 6

Lex's PoV

I smirked. Is she challenging me? She maintain to step to my cap and my face returns expressionless. Tinaasan nya ako ng kilay at iniintay ang aking gagawin. "I told you to fix my cap but you won't listen. Do you know what I always do to people when they don't obey?" I mimicked her when she told me I'm cheap. Their face became curious. In one swift move, I grabbed her collar with both of my hands and drags her in front of my face. The students gasp with my sudden action even the hooligans did. Maybe their not expecting like me to do this on their 'Queens of the school'. 

"I'm going to give you a chance to fix it." I remained calm but my voice was deadly. "I won't. A Queen should not follow orders to a low creature like you." She spat. I dragged her on the left side of the hallway and smash her back at the lockers. I could see the pain on her face. She deserves it. The student once more gasp may ibang pipigilan ako but I throw a deadly glare at them causing them to back away. "The cap that you just step has a sentimental value, don't compare it to your life. Because it has more importance on the world than you." I released her on my grasp and she fell on the floor, catching her breath. I remove my vest and fold it and stuff it into my bag. Tsk! Mga walang kwenta. Kinuha ko ang sombrero ko na ngayon ay lukot na lukot at madumi na. Pero bago ako umalis ay may sinabi pa ako.

"Kapag may nangyari uli sa isa sa mga gamit ko hindi lang yan ang aabutin mo."  My voice echoed at the hallway because of the silent, and with that I left and went to my classroom.

Pagkapasok na pagkapasok ko pa lang sa classroom ay mga lumilipad na mga papel agad ang bumulaga sakin kaya kailangan ko pang umiwas para hindi ako matamaan. Nagbabatuhan na naman sila, akala mo naman mga elementary. Umupo na ako sa aking upuan at nilingon ang bintana sa tabi ko. There's no doubt na kakalat ang balita na parang kidlat ang ginawa ko. Ano naman ngayon? Should I cower in fear? Psh! Asa sila. Maya-maya pa ay dumating ang aming class president. Akala ko sisitahin nya ang mga nagbabatuhan pero lumapit sya sakin. I stared boredly at him and rest my chin on my palms. We locked each other in a staring contest. Kahit kailan hindi pa ako natatalo dito. I mastered it.

"Ano na namang pumasok sa kokote mo at gumawa ka nang kalokohan?!" Mataas ang boses ni president kaya napatigil ang mga kaklase ko sa kanilang ginagawa at napatingin samin. Anong problema nito? "What do you mean Mister President?" I asked. "I just got a report na sinaktan mo daw ang isa sa mga Queens."