Chapter 78

Third Person

Two days later~

Everyone's awaiting event has come, though worst for Lex. Everyone is wearing their best and most  expensive suit and dresses.

Wearing a royal blue long sleeve underneath his black tuxedo. He tugged his neck tie in place before pressing the doorbell. Seconds later, the maid open the door for him. Upon acknowledging his fiery sky blue hair, the maid greeted him.

"Good evening Young Master Eron, the Young Lady Crisha is still preparing herself. Please enter and wait for her at the living room." Eron nodded and makes his way on the living room. As he seated, a door suddenly open revealing Peter, Crisha's father.

"Eron, take care of Crisha okay?"

"Don't worry tito. Seriously, I've handled worst." He said, much pertaining to his sister causing the older man to chuckle. "Actually, I have the feeling that Rav might be her partner." Peter muttered. "Those two always keeps their feelings hidden to their self. They're are both oblivion with each others feeling." He added shaking his head. "Kahit magpilit naman nilang itago ang nararamdaman nila sa isa't isa, may mga taong nakakahalata. Sila lang talaga yung mga mukhang ewan." Eron snorted.

As if on cue, someone walked down the staircase. Her high heels echoes inside the room as it collided at the marble floor. Eron stand up from his seat upon seeing the woman. An awe painted on his face as he saw her.

Her porcelain skin match the dress she wore. She's wearing a cream tube above the knee dress. Decorated with a tiny object like diamonds all over it. And  like-diamond v-shape belt above her waist matching it. And a diamond necklace drape delicately on her neck. Her usual bun hair became straight with a curly color gray at the end. And her bangs was separated on the much left side of her forehead. Eron admits that her hair is long but not much longer than Lex's. Her dress and hair is match with her creamy white three inch high heels with her light make up on.

"Alright, you two enjoy your night." Peter said getting up to his seat. "But before that, let's take a picture."

|•|•|•|•|•|

While maneuvering his very expensive car. Kioji can't help but smile while taking a very quick glance every now and then to the person who's seated beside him.

"Quite smiling like an idiot."

"Oh come on Angel. You look beautiful than the usual."