Chapter 33

Lex's PoV

I was sitting at the edge of my bed. Excuse lang yung pagpunta sa hospital para makalabas kami ng school pero merong mga papeles na nagsasabi na nanggaling talaga kami dun. Crisha enter while holding a small basin. She kneeled in front of me and carefully lifting my injured feet to clean it. I heard her sigh.

"You could just stay at school you know." I said watching what she was doing. Umupo na sya ng tuluyan sa sahig at sinamaan ako ng tingin. "At pababayaan kang mag isa dito? No thanks."

"I do have some people here. Talios is outside and the maids also, I'm not alone."

"Yeah, talk to the hand Lex."

My eyes squinted while eyeing her. Once a calculation formed in my head, I smirked. She raised an eyebrow at me while covering my wound with a thorn fabric. "Sumama ka lang kasi para hindi ka makapasok ngayon." I tease. She pouted and playfully punched my shin. I laugh at the gesture. Not long enough, two maids made their way on my room. One is holding our food, the other one took the basin and the medicine kit. They bowed at me before leaving us.

"Anong plano mo Lex?" Said Crisha. She was munching some food already while flopping down to my bed. I have to push her so that I can lay my back. Parang kanyang higaan ah.

Hinarang ko ang braso ko sa aking mata para harangan ang nakakasilaw na liwanag. "I asked Rel to find some information about Black D. and Queens. I swear some information makes you shiver in disgust." I cringe at the thought. I can't believe that those woman has the guts to do that kind of thing. "Besides, I don't have actually a plan. But knowing their information was enough for me. Wala naman akong gagawin na kung ano sa kanila. Bawian lang sa mga ginagawa nila sa akin."

"Kaya pala ako pa ang bumawi sa mga Queens kanina." She huffed. I pushed her out of the bed causing a thud. I spread my arms and legs widely occupying every space on the bed stretching my limbs. Crisha jumped on her feet and pounced on me.

And the Royal rumble begins.

-+-+-+-+

Crisha said she's staying with us for a month until Tito Peter returns. He flew off to France. Kailangan daw sya ni Tita Clyre dahil ng company. Kung ako ang tatanungin mukhang masaya si Tito dahil makakasama nya ang kanyang 'lovely wifey'.