Chapter 74

Seath's PoV

"What am I doing here again?" I asked sitting on a limousine own by ate Lex. Ate Lex was currently talking to the phone right now. So she gestured to ate Crish to answer me.

Being the sweet lady as she is, tumabi sya sa akin at pinisil ang mag kabilang pisngi ko. This is one of her hobby by the way, pinching my cheeks four times a day. I know, worst right? But it's fine with me. "Nagpaplano na kasing bumili si Lex ng susuotin sa Acquaintance Party. At isasama nya tayong lima. Hindi kasi pumapayag ang isang iyan kapag hindi ka kasama."

Oh...

Naku! Lagot ako kay Mom. Wala syang alam na kasama ako ni ate Lex, siguradong mag aalala iyon.

"Pero ate Lex hindi-" naputol ang aking sasabihin ng ibaba nya ang kanyang cellphone. "Tita Den told me that you can sleep at our house. Don't worry, I already ask her permission. And by these four, I ask your parents to spend a night at our house so there's nothing to worry about. I bet this night will be one of a hell 'yes and no'."

|•|•|•|•|•|

Ate Lex's butler opened the door and let us out. Once ate Lex came out from the limousine, she leads the way at the mall's entrance with her butler behind her. Just by staring at her back sends shiver down my spine. She haven't done anything yet and still her presence was suffocating like its very hard to breath. To sum all of it: She's very scary.

As we entered, the busy ground floor greeted us. A lot of shoppers has spread the entire mall. "Talios, lead us to the manager. I don't want to waste my time finding it. We have a lot of things to do today." She muttered giving her butler a glance. He bowed slightly before he traipse to a random direction. We followed him in silent.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" Ate Phiel ask. Ate Crish look back at her. "Kakausapin ni Lex ang manager. Nag karoon kasi ng kaguluhan dito, coincidentally naka toka si Lex para i-supervise ang mall."

"Ah, that explains why." Ate Angelia muttered. We threw her a confuse look before she answer. "May napanood kasi ako sa balita na nagkaroon ng kaguluhan sa isang mall. Turns out, ito pala yung mall. And that's why it looks and sounds familiar." Nodding as she explains. We went silent after that and keeps following the two.