Chapter 75

Clyde's PoV

Sa sobrang lakas ng paghampas, bumakat ang kanyang kamay sa steel bat na ihahampas sa kanya. Ngunit walang bahid ng emosyon ang kanyang mukha at parang bored pa sya. Kinuha nya sa lalaki ang bat at itinapon kung saan. Saglit syang napatingin sa amin bago hinarap ang lalaking humampas sa kanya.

In a matter of seconds, the man sent flying and his back slammed at the car behind him.

What the... OoO

How the hell did that happen?!

"I told you, she can handle herself." Crisha said as she pat the invisible dirt on her skirt and seated at the hood of the car. As if she was watching action movie. Our eyes went to Eazhel as we heard another crashing noise.

Ngayon si Eazhel naman ang may hawak nang isang metal pole na inagaw nya sa kalaban. Pinaikot ikot nya ito sa kanyang kamay na parang wala lang sa kanya. Mukha ngang sanay na sanay sya pagdating sa mga ganito. And it got me thinking: she pulverize those men on the storage as if they were nothing. Yung oras na itinuro ko sa mga lalaki kung nasaan sya at hindi ko akalaing nabugbog nya lahat ang mga lalaking iyon. I was amazed and stunned back then. Thinking how strong she is, makes me fall in love with her even more-

Wait- did I just say fall in love?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dang! Does it mean that I'm in love with her from that moment?!

Napahawak ako sa aking noo habang ina-absorb ang aking naiisip. Damn! I'm so oblivious of my feelings! You're so stupid Clyde! I messed my hair irritatingly and glanced at Eazhel who's deflecting the attacks of her enemies with her pole. Because of her mysteriousness I became curious about her and she got my full attention. At hindi ko inakala na ang papaging kuryos ko sa kanya ang mag dadala sa akin sa ganitong estado. That's why I always get cranky when she's around, my subconscious was telling me that I have feelings for her, but I'm so dumb to notice it. And if it wasn't of her inhuman strength, my admiration would not get deeper until it reaches this stage of feeling.

Her facade only shows boredom and carelessness. So you will not know if she's interested in something or not.

Napailag kami ng may tumalsik sa aming crowbar. Napatingin ako sa direksyon nya at nakita syang inihampas ang hawak nyang pole sa taong nasa harap nya at tumama ito sa tainga, sa sobrang lakas ng impact ay naging dahilan ito ng pagdugo at nawalan ng malay ang kanyang kalaban. Napasinghap na lang ako sa kung papaano sya makipag laban, swiftly smooth but brutal.

I'm going to be honest for once: She's freaking scary right now. Nakakatakot tumabi sa kanya baka mamaya ikaw naman ang mahampas nya. And I would like to be safe you know.

All of her enemies was slumped down to the cold ground and the awake ones was looking up at her since she was standing in front of them with a metal pole in hand. S-she defeated those guys without breaking a sweat?! And what?! Its fifteen men versus a one girl?! It seems impossible but she actually did. Staring boredly at then, she stumped the other tip of the pole on the ground making a clank noise making the group flinch in fear. Even I, gulped nervously as I eyed her movements.

"You've trash my property previously and caused trouble to my employees and customers. And now your doing the same thing, the only different is the location and this time I'm the one who catches you." She pulled out the pole which was impaled from the ground and brought it under his chin. I could see a visible little dent where the pole earlier. Just by watching her do that makes me shiver in fear.