Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]

Quick note: Reader is a spy for the league of Villains and a close friend of Katsuki and Todoroki.

Quirk: Water Manipulation.

Warning: contains extreme explicit content. Kids! Don't read. 😂 I mean it..

This is a request. Enjoy!

Title:

"Why?"

[Katsuki Bakugo × Villain Reader × Shouto Todoroki]
-
[Class A vs Reader Villain Scenario]

Principal Nezu already knew there was someone inside UA who's currently working for the League of Villains, he wasn't sure if it was one of the staff or was it one of the students in UA that's why he decided to have the dormitory system.

It was a great idea for Principal Nezu since students couldn't leave the school premises without permission or letter passed on to the staff.

The league of Villains had to use a warp to communicate with you in the process but it didn't last long for you to stay in the dormitory.

That night, Katsuki Bakugo and Shouto Todoroki had a resolution after an intense fight while training inside Cementoss gym during the morning. Whoever wins the fight, he'll have full opportunity to confess to you and whoever looses would give up.. but, none of them won actually.. It was a tie battle between them till the time ended so they said.. Whoever you pick between them.. It'll be agreed on.

Both of them stand in front of you waiting for an answer from you but you couldn't answer them.. Though you may be a spy for the league of Villains.. You build up a strong connection for this two aspiring heroes making you forget your main purpose.. It was to destroy them.

"C-can't I just not choose anyone?.. Both of you are special.."

You told them.

"How special am I?! More than him?"

Bakugo asked as he point at Todoroki.

"N-no.. I'm sorry.."

You said.

"Then.. It's Todoroki you like?.."

Bakugo asked but you shake your head indicating him he's wrong that Todoroki asked you.

"Then what?"

Both of them are confused as you were looking away from them embarrassed to tell them you feel the same way from the both of them.

"Someone else?!"

Bakugo protest that he pin you down on the bed eagerly wanted to know an answer. He's always been the aggressive one and Todoroki wasn't, Todoroki sat down on your bed tapping Bakugo to let go of you but he just wouldn't leave without an answer.

"Y/N! I'm not gonna leave without a fucking answer!"

Bakugo shout that you gave in telling them.

"I-I couldn't answer because I like the both of you!!"

You shout that made them surprised. You looked away from them and said.

"It's hard for me to answer specially I've grown feelings for the two of you.. It's being greedy that's why I'm not answering.. You'll think I'm weird!"

You shout as you cover your face with both of your hand.

Todoroki tapped Bakugo's shoulder asking him to let go of you this time.