Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]

Eijiro Kirishima
[Summer vacation scenarios]
[Eijiro x pervert Reader]
[Contains sexual interaction]

Title: Summer heat

Reader short Bio:
• Manipulates water
• loves the sea
• outgoing (huhu.. my total opposite 😂)
• Everyone just loves you
• Conservative at clothing but a pervert.
• Kirishima's fantasy

Credit's to the artist! 💕

Author-san writing summer theme yet it's Halloween soon.. 😂 sorry.. can't do Halloween..

________________________________

Summer Finally came to Japan, class 1-A's first year as class finally ends, students in UA come and go as the big 3 with the rest of the seniors graduated from UA, and the old class 1-A move to the next level but before that..

Summer vacation has arrived and all of the class decided to have a reunion two weeks after the class ended, well Momo actually planned everything for the class and presented their family private island.

Everyone met at the deck and you head out hurriedly since you're already late for the meeting time even though your home was just close by the sea as Mina Ashido talks to you over the phone.

"Where the hell are yah?! Your house was just blocks away!!"

She said.

"I said I'm sorry.. I'm running! I can see yah already.."

You told her as you run and ended it since you've finally passed by the boys.

"You're late again!"

They all told you.

"Ahw.. you guys waited for me.. yah all really love me!"

You teased them.

"Ughh.. let's go.."

They told you and sigh that made you giggle since all of them are so cute waiting for you.

Everyone rode the private yacht that Momo actually owned and you sat beside Mina.

"Your outfit looks good on you Y/N!"

Uraraka compliments.

"Thanks!"

You cheerfully thanked her even though you're just wearing a plain white dress, your blue Bikinis under it and wearing a brown hat which was just too ready for summer.