Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]

SHOTO TODOROKI
[ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Shoto x shy Reader

SHOTO TODOROKI[ Childhood friend Scenario ]Shoto x shy Reader

Credits to the artist

Note:

Here is another request from the comments section! Enjoy! :D

____________________

You and Shoto Todoroki we're friends since childhood, you two actually couldn't separate that Enji Todoroki had not choice but to let Shoto bring you home while your parents are out for work and there's no one who can take care of you.

Both of you played and sometimes you'd see his father give him a rough time training or him ending up beaten so much.. for you.. it felt so wrong but you couldn't even do about it.. you wanted to save him specially after his mom burned his face using a boiling water that instead of you two going back to the Todoroki residence.. you took him home wanting him to stay with you but Enji went to your home to take back Shoto.. he's beaten up since Shoto took the blame saying he wants to go to your house.

Middle school and both of you have matured.. Shoto's grown tall and your body became womanly that sometimes makes you feel uneasy whenever Shoto usually hugs you from behind and stay like it for quite a while.

Lunch time, you head out of the UA building with Shoto whom is your childhood friend.. both of you went to the garden and eat together privately.

It is just another normal day for everyone and Shoto. however.. for you.. it's actually not because of your frustrations.. frustration of wanting to get fuck by Shoto after seeing him covered with just a towel in the morning when you gave back his notebook.

You're feeling horny as fuck and you don't even know what to do about it and you're too shy to tell it even to Shoto so you just kept on sitting beside Shoto and eat together. however.. Shoto's noticing your actions and your behavior since morning that he finally took his courage to ask what's the problem and it's the right time you'd explode from exposing what you've been hiding.

"I can't help but notice.. are you.. okay?.. can I help you with it?.."

He asked that suddenly made you burst out saying.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!"

Shoto's quite surprised of your outburst and you couldn't even believe yourself you'd tell your childhood friend to fuck you.. lucky you are.. it was just you and him at the garden but.. it's still embarrassing and you're not sure how would Shoto reacts that you couldn't take it so you run as fast as you could back to the dorm and locked your dorm room feeling so frustrated because of what you just said.

You stayed there for a while covering your face with a pillow as you lay down on your bed. You don't know what to do and how could you even face Shoto if you see him again or would he still treat you as his friend but you can't hide forever.. you still have class in the afternoon you had no choice but to go back in class and finish it.

You entered the Classroom and found Shoto sitting at his chair. He looked at you but you looked away feeling embarrassed the other girls noticed that Mina who sits in front of you turns around to ask.

"Hehe.. what's wrong?.."

She asked with a teasing look.

"N-nothing.."

You answered.

"Eh... Really it doesn't look like it!"

She insists.

"S-stop!! I said it's nothing.."

You told her and looked down on your lap.

"Hehe.. alright.."

Mina said and turn to look at the board since Aizawa finally shows up. The class starts and Aizawa gave a lecture that the class really enjoyed.. it felt it didn't take long since you're enjoying the subject and just don't want to end for another reason as well.. you still don't know how to face Shoto.

The class finally ends and the girl came to you to check if you're okay and if you could do dinner while they train outside the dorm. It's your duty today after all.. you might as well use it as a way not to show yourself to Shoto.

"U-uhm.. I.. I can.. Don't worry.."

You shyly answered as your cheeks blush.

"Alright.. we'll count on you!"

"I'm looking forward for the meal!"

The girls told you and you looked down feeling shy.

"O-okay.."

You answered and all of you left the class room. You headed to the dorm and the rest of the class to the training grounds. The dorm was quiet, it's all yours at this hour and put your guard down since you're sure Shoto wouldn't come to you because of the training.

However, someone came in the kitchen that you didn't notice as you cut the vegetables on the chopping board.

Arms were wrapped around your waist that made you lightly jump out of surprise. You saw it is Shoto because of his familiar smell and signature hair color.

"Y/N.."

He called that made you remember what you just told him making you nervous.

"Do you.. still want it?.."

He asked you.

"W-w-w-what are you.. saying?.."

You nervously asked as your body shakes yet you couldn't help it but you're enjoying Shoto's warmth.

"You perfectly know.. what I meant.."

He told you and his hands traveled down between your legs not expecting he would do this to you.

"I.. wanted to do it for you.."

He said but he's stopped when someone suddenly came to look for Shoto.

"Y/N! Did you see Todoroki?"

Kaminari asked not expecting to witness Shoto hugging you.

"I! I'm sorry!!! I didn't! I mean.. Aizawa Sensei is looking for you!.. I'll wait for you outside the dorm!!"

Kaminari said and run out of the dorm.

"Y/N.."

Shoto called and you turn to look at him.

"I'll.. visit you later.."

He told you that got you really nervous and  don't even know how to reply before Shoto leaves.

___________________

Note: well.. I hope I did well.. haha! Let me know what you think and leave your comments down below!! :D