Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

KATSUKI BAKUGO
[ OC Scenario ]
Katsuki x OC

KATSUKI BAKUGO[ OC Scenario ]Katsuki x OC

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Credits to the artist!

Note:

Yey! I'm back! i just had a little vacation and rested, well it's just for everyone new and don't know me much i've been fighting depression for years. it's kinda hunting me again so i took a little break. but no worries! i'm back! i hope you enjoy this request hehe!

so actually the requester have her own book about this OC, well shout out to you.. hehe! if you like to plug your book here i'll edit this and leave a link. :)

This contains lemon alright?.. :)

______________________________________________________________

The UA Sports festival has been a great journey for Kaneki Jeager, been recognized by the pro's and was able to stand and fight against Katsuki Bakugo after Shoto Todoroki loose to him. the fight was so intense.. even bakugo had to give his all and be number one but.. it was a tie after the fall down at the same time but...

Kaneki wasn't able to join the medal ceremony because of over using her quirk which is a smoke screen that if she uses for long or over use it.. it'll be hard for her to breathe and lead her loosing her consciousness for long, it was actually been a problem for her at first since they're not allowed to use their hero uniform since she actually have a mask to cover herself from the smoke making her vulnerable but it wasn't her lucky day.

She sits down on her bed and looked at the window trying to remember what happened till she got reminded of a specific person, Bakugo.

"Ohh yeah.. sports festival.."

she mumbled and lay back on her bed seeing she's alone in her hospital room when suddenly, a warp opens and Shigaraki Tomura who's the cause of her mothers family side dying.

"Uncle Tenko.. why'd you suddenly showed up after four years of not showing up your face to me?.."

she asked and Shigaraki took a chair and sat on it to take a closer look at Kaneki.

"I've been watching you.."

he said and Kaneki sat on the bed to look at Shigaraki.

"If you're here to ask me to scout me.. i won't just agree like what i said four years ago.. i wouldn't change my mind.. Mom still can't forgive you and I'll be a hero like dad.. like how you used to dream before.."

Kaneki said and Shigaraki held on her wrist making her nervous since she's aware of her uncles quirk but she's lucky Shigaraki has no intention of giving up convincing her to join him.

"I know.."

Shigaraki answers when suddenly, someone entered your room whom you didn't expect.

"Get away from her!!!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 10, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Boku No Hero Academia | My hero Academia [Oneshots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें