Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]

HANTA SERO
[ Birthday Scenario ]
Sero x Reader

HANTA SERO[ Birthday Scenario ]Sero x Reader

Credits to the artist who made the art!

Note:

Here's the second Request I got which is another Sero x Reader.. :D I really hope the first one was good and I also hope this one is good too.. :D

Got myself stuck in my room so no fast-food breakfast for me!! No Pancakes!! No Hot Chocolate!!! There's a freaking Thunderstorm this morning!!! 😭😭

__________________________

Today is Sero's Birthday, everyone was aware of it after his girlfriend AKA you told everyone to keep a secret birthday surprise.. you planned something which wasn't that much big but it got big when the whole class gets involved specially Momo who's willing to spend money on more food for the event and Mina who wants to decorate the whole common room however.. there was a big problem for the guys before the party.

How can they make Sero stay out of the dorm and Bakugo's harsh way seemed to work. Don't greet or pretend you all don't know his birthday.

The day before Sero's birthday, he's been giving hints about his birthday specially you who should know better since you're the girlfriend.

Sero went to your floor first thing in the morning, he somehow kinda want some attention since it is his special day after all so he came in your room without any notice and found you sitting on your bed and fidgeting on your phone.

Let's say it's contacting the whole class in a group chat except Sero in it about the surprise party.

Sero sat at your bed, lay beside you and hug you as you sat down. You've notice he's trying to get your attention but you don't want to ruin any of the surprise for him when the whole class worked hard for it.

"What's wrong?.. you're quite dressed first thing in the morning.. is this day special?.."

You asked him that absolutely triggered Sero you had to apologise to him in your head that he sat down pull a smile and said.

"Nah.. I just thought of going out.. I guess you're busy.. I'll see you later alright?.."

He said and you smiled.

"Alright.. I'll see you later then.. take care.."

You told him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips as an apology. Just as you knew.. Sero wouldn't admit he's mad and admit he wants you to remember it's his birthday.

Sero walks towards your door and before he leaves you asked him.

"Where are you going?.."

"Going to see Mom.. I haven't seen her in a while.. I'll come back as soon as I can.."

He said.