Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]

[ Angst Scenarios ]
Dabi x Anti-Hero Reader x shoto

Title: Purge the world

Credits to this awesome artist!! 😋

Note: this will be quite long so please keep on reading till the end... :D Dabi theory applies!!

__________________

" I will Purge the world, I'll clense this society to make the world a better place.."

"Those heroes, there is no conviction.. but price and fame in their hearts.."

"There's no hero.. but only one worthy calling a hero.. All Might.."

This are the ideology in your heart and mind, you've been keeping them as you grew up with your foster parents, you were orphaned after your real parents died because of an accident that people thought to be caused by the villains but..

It was the other way around, it wasn't caused by the villain but caused by a hero showing off his powerful technique to his fans watching him live fighting off villains.

You saw it with your own eyes how your parents pushed you away from the large debrils that fall on them, squishing them to death as you watch their blood come out of them and heard their scream for a short time.

You weren't so sure about what was going on, you thought your parents were still alive and were just trapped under the large debrils which was badly hurt and not a single thought of them being dead comes in your head.

You looked at the hero fighting the villain, he's finally caught the villain laughing and smiling as he wave his hands to his fans.

You run to him and told him.

"Mr.. my mom and dad..."

You told him.

"What's wrong kid?"

He asked you.

"Please help mom and dad.. they're trap.."

You told him.

"Alright.. I'll help you up.."

He told you and walks with you towards your parents corpse, he was all smile while walking with you hand in hand but then he was surprised to see your parents dead.

"They got hit when you used your quirk Mr.Hero.."

You told him and just suddenly covered your lips asking to keep it a secret between the two of you that your parents were hurt because of him.