Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]

Title:
Deceiving senpai

Katsuki Bakugo
[ senpai-reader scenario ]

Warning: Contains explicit content suitable for 18+ reader

___________

Katsuki Bakugo who's know to be short tempered suddenly received a love letter that was left at his shoe locker.

"Woah! It's a love letter!"

Kirishima who's closest to Katsuki was quite surprised to see his friend receive a love letter.

All the boys circles at Katsuki and Kirishima to see the love letter, it was pink and have a neat hand writing that says

"To Katsuki Bakugo"

"Open it! Open it!"

Kaminari said but Katsuki who did not expect to receive a love letter so early of the school year doesn't want to share what was written on the letter but all of the boys from his class are excited to see what was written.

Katsuki had no choice but to open the letter and started reading the short note.

"I like you Bakugo-kun.. Can you meet me at the rooftop of the school building after class?.. I'll be waiting.."

Katsuki was bashful enough to read it aloud to his classmates that he immediately put it inside his bag.

"Now you know what's written scram already you fuckers!"

Katsuki shout but then his classmates continues to pester him.

"Are you going to go?"

Kaminari asked.

"Yeah.. She might be cute.."

Kirishima added and smiled.

"Do you think she's in our year?.."

Sero asked everyone.

"Probably in our year.. Is it possible to be one of our class?.."

Ojiro asked.

"If it's one of them.. Who would it be?.."

Kaminari asked but the girls from their class says no.

"If it's one of our senpai I want to see!!! Aghh.. With that kind of hand writing she's probably well mannered, sweet and innocent!!!"

Mineta shout of excitement that made everyone laughs.

"Ahahaha! Someone who's opposite of Bakugo wouldn't handle him. She obviously wouldn't last longer than a day with him."

Kaminari said that everyone laughs.

"Die you fuckers!!!"

Bakugo shouts and activated his quirk, everyone was gonna run away but then a group of third years came and guess who's the leader, it was you who dressed neatly, smiles and greet back at everyone who greets you, waves at everyone you don't even know.

"The Goddess of UA!"

Mineta shout and the whole 1-A class looked at you.

"Wow.. She's so pretty.. Like an angel.."

Boku No Hero Academia | My hero Academia [Oneshots]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara