Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]

Katsuki Bakugo
[ Fornication quirk scenarios ]
Katsuki x Reader

Part 3
of
Fornication quirk scenarios

Warning: this contains cursing (Bakugo language) and sexual acts, please be weary of what you are about to read.

Credits to the artist!

Enjoy this juicy update.. :D
Oh yeah.. the start of this chapter would give information about the whole thing then we'll go to Bakugo.
_______________

The time has finally come to report to your higher up, Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor. He sat on his chair as his arms rested on his table, he looks at you seriously as Izuku's higher up and other heroes involved in the incident came as well.

"We're all here for a meeting concerning the incident.. it's been two days and I hope you have something to report Y/N.."

Endeavor said to everyone and look at you before the end of his words.

"I have Sr.."

You answered.

"Before we go to it.. our agency and the police are doing everything to make this man speak but he wouldn't speak about his quirk.. he's been requesting to meet this two but I don't want to take risk.."

Endeavor said.

"I think he'll speak to this two.."

One hero said.

"I think so as well.. if there are risk.. then I'll carry out the responsibility."

Another hero said that surprised everyone.

"We haven't witnessed this quirk before.. if we want to end this case we have to take risk.."

He added.

"But Y/N is-"

Endeavor tried to say but was cut off when someone said.

"We understand your feelings that she's really.. close to your son.. but if you want to help her.. get that mark off of her then take it.."

A hero at the left side said that Endeavor sigh and made you spoke.

"Can I.. speak?..."

You asked them.

"Go on honey.."

One female hero allowed you as Endeavor felt miserable that he couldn't do anything to help his son trough helping you.

"During those two days.. I learned things about the quirk, Izuku was part of it as well.. since the time it was marked on us, there are 12 hours interval before it manifest.. I've noticed that all the villains case get 12 hours interval after it's first meeting with the victim before he attempt to rape.."