Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]

TAMAKI AMAJIKI
[Summer Vacation Scenario]
Neko Tamaki x Reader

TAMAKI AMAJIKI[Summer Vacation Scenario]Neko Tamaki x Reader

Credits to the artist!

Note:

Another request from the same person! I hope this is worth it! Actually this is the first I'd be doing a Neko thing and I'm really not familiar with them.. or how they behave.. I'm only exposed to dogs actually but... Hehe! There's usually a cat on top of our home meowing or as much as I know it's kinda like screaming.. they're probably mating. 😂😂😂😂 well.. let's see what I could do with this..😊

For this.. quirks don't exist but shape shifting cats do.. XD so.. here it is! Enjoy.
______________________

Summer time! It's the best time to go to the beach, you've prepared long enough for this day to come, you finally reach your summer goal body for the first time (that I couldn't obtain anymore😂) and you've planned to bring your black cat along with you today to go to the beach.

"Finally! An alone time!!!"

You shout and lay on your bed inside your hotel room when suddenly your black cat named Tamaki sits at your tummy as if like telling you he exist and you're not alone.

"Hehe! Sorry Tamaki-kun.. this is really nice! I'm having the best time of my life since I'm away from that busy life at the city.."

You told him and gave him a hug.

"I wanna enjoy the water as well.. I'll change on my swimwear.. join me alright? You'll just stay at the chair under the umbrella?.."

You told him and you received a meow as an answer.

Note: wait.. how does a cat sound or other animals sound in your country?..

Tamaki lays on your bed and you stood up to get you swimwear from your luggage.

You lift up your shirt and you noticed Tamaki suddenly hide under a pillow that he usually does making you it is cute. You continued to undress and put on the swimsuit that finally.. Tamaki can breathe well already after you told him your done.

You picked up your bag containing food, bottled water, phone, sunscreen and other stuff you'd want to bring and went to the beach running with Tamaki on the sand.

"Ne~ Tamaki this is fun right?"

you asked and he jumped on top of a beach chair (note: honestly i don't know what it's called. hehe..) under a large umbrella. you placed your bag on top of a table and left Tamaki some food and water.