Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]

Izuku Midoriya
Separate Endings
[ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]

This contains separate endings

⚠ warning: this may contain mature scenes and languages, please be minded of what you read.

Credits to the artist

_____________________

Reseting time was your choice, reseting it and let bakugo's request remain.

"if you reset, don't forget about this.."

You reset the time but your memories and awareness you turn back the time remains in you.

Whoever confessed first among the boy who love you.. It'll be final..

After the bright light shines on everyone, you opened your eyes and witnessed where you got back..

You woke up at your futon, you saw the wooden floor and Japanese interior of your room, you look to the side and found Shoto sitting at his futon waiting for you to wake up.

"good morning.."

You greet him and sat down to look for your phone and check the date and time, once you saw it, you confirmed you're back at the time when the class started at U.A.

"let's prepare we have to go.. We don't want to be late for class.."

You told Shoto and stood to pull him up from the futon. Both of you prepared for school and went there early.

Everything was going the way it should be that made you quite nervous that everything might go the way it goes before as you walk with Shoto at the U.A hallway to your room.

Everyone was friendly and just like what happened at your first day back then.. Happened again, you saw Izuku was struggling with his quirk during the test given by Izawa that even though during this time, you two aren't close.. You instinctively got worried you volunteer yourself to bring him at the clinic.

"uhm.. T-thanks.."

He nervously told you as the two of you walk at the clinic.

"you've got a powerful quirk.."

You compliment with a smile.

"your quirk too.. It's really cool.. I hope i could use my quirk properly soon.."

He compliment back.

"I'm sure you'll use it properly soon.."

You cheered.

"really?"

He asked you.