Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]

Title:
Rational husband

Shouto Todoroki
[Husband scenarios]

Shouto Todoroki x sexually frustrated wife Reader

Credits to the artist

One evening, Shouto Todoroki who's married to you for a year today arrived home very late, he had been busy since you two got married for six months.

Villains here and villains there, it was quite stressful for him as well as you who had been always waiting for your husband to come home every night but whenever you wake up he already left the house.

It had been six months feeling empty as if like you're just living on your own, without feeling his love directly and his gentle touch in bed.

You've been sexually frustrated for five months already after a month of being able to endure without him and now, you don't know what to do now that you're craving for his touch, for his love.. you wouldn't even dare touch yourself and feel guilty of it trying to convince yourself your husband's busy saving the world but then..

You prepared a dinner date at home with him for your anniversary but then.. you fall asleep waiting and when you woke up in the morning, you found an excuse letter coming from your husband.

"I'm sorry.."

That was all written on the letter.

"S-sorry?!!!"

You shout out of anger and couldn't help it anymore, he had no time for you it's as if like you felt your just a house keeper at home.

You opened your television to see the news and found your half cold and half hot husband beating up another villain with his new young and beautiful partner that always cling to him.

"I'm gonna kill him!!!"

You decided to take a shower, fix yourself and pay your husband a visit at his new home, his work place.

People were busy as always and you head up to his office floor, his father Endeavors previous office.

He sits at his throne, loosing his tie from his neck while reading some report papers, there is no trace of his new partner and he was quite really busy that he's surprised to see his wife right at his office door.

He thought he was just dreaming but you walk towards him and gave him his letter.

"Sorry?!"

He looked away feeling embarrassed that he wasn't able to meet your expectations as a husband.

"Work, work, always work! How long do you think I'll be waiting for you?! I've been sexually frustrated since you've been busy!!!! I mean, forget that.. A-and that woman!! She's clinging to you like a freakin' lich queen!! It's been six months since you've become busy.. I can't even barely remember how you look like since I can't see you anymore! It doesn't feel like you're going home! Have you married your work and not me?! I've been always waiting for nothing!"

You told him and started crying out of anger. Shouto stood up from his throne and walked towards you to give you a hug but then you pushed him away.

"You Minnie!"

You told him while crying and trying to wipe your tears.

"I'm sorry.. I just don't know how will I show myself to you.."

Shouto admits.

"Why?! Because you don't want me anymore, you love your work more than me and that woman?!"

You told him.

"I-It's not like that.."

He said.

"Then what?!

You asked and he tried again to hug you.

"I'm just ashamed to show myself to you.. I've been busy and thinking what to tell you.. I've looked in every possible outcome but everything.. you'll get mad.."

He said that you've realized your husband was being rational.

You turn around to look at him in the eyes and saw how much you mean to him.

"Stupid! You're being rational! You should have just come home waking me up or whatever to show your presence.. of course I'll be mad because you also have duties as a husband but that doesn't mean I'll get mad forever.."

You told him and dump your face to his chest.

"I'm sorry if that is the case.. I'm at fault for being rational.."

He said and lifted up your chin to kiss your lips but your hand landed his cheek that surely your hand marked on it.

He was surprised because of it since he thought you two were okay already, he held his cheek since that surely hurt him and ask

"W-what was that for?"

You frown at him and said.

"For letting your guard down on that woman!"

he smile at you thinking his wife is being cute.

"Then I won't if that's what you want.."

He said and gave you a quick kiss.

"A-and I'd like to go back on hero duty.."

You told him, he walked towards you reaching for your cheeks but then you stepped back a little although your hips bump his table and you have nowhere else to go.

He cornered you using both his arm while his hand lean on the table. He was looking closely at your eyes and said.

"Alright, I'll put you back on duties if that's what you want.. but.."

"But what?.."

You asked nervously.

"In a condition, you would let me do this to you.."

He said and started kissing your ears, you closed your eyes as he gently bit your auricle and whispered.

"It's not only you who's sexually frustrated.. I've been longing to have you.."

_____________

Author's note:

Nyan!~ I hope you enjoyed this one shot and don't kill me for not doing lemony scene with Daddy Shouto! :D that fan art of Shouto is just.... 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Rawr!

Thanks for reading and if you have request don't be shy!!