Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]

SHOTO TODOROKI
[ CHILDHOOD FRIEND SCENARIO ]
Shoto x Reader

Title: Smile

Credits to the artist! Pew

Credits to the artist! Pew.. why does Enji's offsprings looks hot?.. 😂

Note:

Here is another request! It's quite detailed yet it's up to me what would be the end of this.. hehe! I've got an idea from a previous oneshot I've made and I hope it's good.. hehe! Well let's see what I could type as I stay here at McDonald's eating breakfast

 hehe! Well let's see what I could type as I stay here at McDonald's eating breakfast

____________________________

Years passes by and memories from childhood seemed to be blurry in your memories, yet.. one memory was somehow still clear to your mind as you grew up being a fan of All might despite of being in overseas for a long time. It was giving your favorite All Might action figure to a kid who you visit every afternoon to play with when his father isn't around.

Honestly, you never saw his father nor even remember the kid's name but all you could remember he had two toned eyes and hair which you're not actually sure which color it was but one thing is certain.. he's cute whenever he smiles and you absolutely want to see them again Wondering what would you feel about it and will it trigger something you're not sure of what it is?..

"Y/N.. what are you thinking?"

Your mom asked who seemed to notice you're spacing out.

"A- it's nothing.. hehe!"

You answered and laughed a bit since she catch you again spacing out since the flight going to Japan.

"Well.. you better get your senses.. you don't want to get lost don't you?.. the last time you were here is that you've been crying.."

Your mom told you.

"Crying?.. why?"

You asked as the two of you walk towards the exit of the airport.